• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
I personally prefer coffee because I just love its taste and its effect (wakes me up a lot more than black/green tea ever could).
Though some chai teas are pretty delicious but I never make them a home (too lazy).

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I'd love a tea with some lemon and honey!!! It's unusually cool when I live tonight and a cup would be amazing!!!
I've never drank tea with lemon (only lemon tea) sounds intriguing. I'll try it.
Lately I love to drink tea. Maybe it's because I've been sick the past couple of days. But I have had a variety: fennel, rooibos, ginger, cinnamon and some fruit variety. Not everyone's cup of tea (haha) but I like it.

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I like both. Coffee with milk and sugar but tea with nothing but the teabag left in steeping. I don't know why lol I can't do milk or sugar in tea.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I hear if you choose coffee over tea as a British person, the queen personally revokes your citizenship, and banishes you from the country for treason.

...But seriously though, I really prefer tea. It doesn't really have a strong taste, but still manages to warm me up in the mornings, which I like. This post makes me want to go make a cup right now! :heart:

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I try to save coffee only for emergencies when I really need to stay awake for a while because my body can be quite sensitive to caffeine if I go a few days without it. On the other hand, I love drinking all different sorts of tea for a more subtle caffeine buzz or even to calm me down in some cases.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
When I was younger I tried to force myself to like coffee so I could be like a cool mature adult that drinks coffee or maybe even just straight up black coffee. Then I gave up and realized I hate the taste of coffee and I also hate coffee breath. I prefer tea, mostly fruity tea or white tea. Other teas are fine too but if they're too strong they get bitter and then I don't like it. I still like some drinks that have coffee but they are not really considered true coffee because it's mostly a milkshake with a espresso shot (frappucinos) but I have a sweet tooth. I also like the Christmas mix tea like baked apple with cinnamon

Reactions: MindFrog
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I like both hot and iced coffee, but only iced tea. Not sure why, but I've just never liked hot tea, except for chamomile on rare occasions.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I'll bite. I was taking "bullet coffee" the coffee with some kind of fat or oil in it. I used coconut oil. It really gets you going and the fat or oil keeps your brain full of usable fuel. Its also called butter coffee and a few other things. Tea is nice because of all the different flavors and it's better for you. Both are good for sex especially in males because it kick starts the sperm or some such crap. For you kids energy drinks are poison switch to coffee or tea and try to use as little sugar as possible or at least less sugar than you are currently using. Trust me you'll feel that crap later as you get older and cant think as well. But yes coffee and tea are nice things. Definetly one of the things that make a life a little happier. Im Also a smoker so pancakes coffee and smoking is a God send. Only now I just have tv video games you guys fb and sadness. It sucks. All these people who are sad like us here sucks. Coffe though.... awesome!

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Make a poll for questions like this, option is available while making a thread .

Coffee . I like hot coffee in the morning and cold coffee in the night.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
When I was younger I tried to force myself to like coffee so I could be like a cool mature adult that drinks coffee or maybe even just straight up black coffee.

Same. I had to stop cause it was making my head hurt. I usually drink decaf ones nowadays. Problem is when i do drink regular coffee, i get too high.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I drink coffee like it's a personality trait. I don't get energy from it but it's relaxing and I enjoy the taste. As for tea, I drink tea and water in between. Usually cold tea, but sometimes I'll drink it hot. My coffee is always hot though, I think ice coffee is disgusting.

• Love
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
This depends on my location.

When I'm outside, I get one of those cold grocery store coffee cups.
When I'm at home, I'm mostly drinking Tea with the "Roasted Turkish Apple" taste.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
Man, I'm jealous. Our teas are too limited here so I never really drink tea much.
I buy them from Amazon and they get shipped to me mostly for free. I once had a tea imported form Taiwan but it was a total fail from my side :P
Back then, I literary purchased a garlic tea but Google Translate said that it was a citrus/vanilla tea XD

• Love
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Jul 4, 2020
RIP man. But i mean at least it's healthy?:ahhha:
Maybe it's healthy but I can say for sure that it would allow you to help with social distancing (if you know what I mean).
Yes, my mouth smelled like garlic after drinking it.

• Love