• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Green tea is ideal for good skin

Reactions: MindFrog
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
I prefer tea. Specifically green tea with a little lemon, or strawberry

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I like coffee but I love tea, I like the ritual, the alleged health benefits, the different types, teaware, all the different cultures that love tea, It's also not intense as coffee for me. I can drink it without loading it up with sugar. I was gifted some Japanese instant coffee recently and it loved it. Instant coffee here in the US tastes like what I would imagine an unwashed ass after 2 weeks in the hot summer tastes like.

• Love
I

iceyogurt

Jan 25, 2023
Coffee by far. I maybe drink too much of it to really feel the effects of caffeine, and maybe because I'm Finnish it's just kind of what we do here. Drinking loads of coffee that is.

But I also strangely like this black tea (Yorkshire tea) and drink it from time to time.

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
It's been a month since i last drank coffee.

I'm jittering like crazy but i love it.
Can't drink neither due to my new faith, but I liked ice coffee. I never was a fan of tea. Cold coffee just taste good to me where tea never did, regardless if it was ice tea or warm tea. Probably a good thing that I can't drink it anymore since I accidently overdosed on ice coffee once during my university years.

Last edited:
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
I really love tea, i like the sweet fruity tea's.

Coffee gives me headaches and i don't know why, i drink energy drinks all the time so i just think it's the bitter taste that gives me headaches.

Therefore i like tea more then coffee

Princess777

Princess777

Jan 11, 2023
Coffee , Body is too weak to function otherwise