• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I'm sitting on 100 tylex tablets.
If using cold water extraction, I could get approx 2400mg of codeine.
I'm a tad over 100kg and opioid naive.
Would this work?

Inmyhands

Inmyhands

Mar 6, 2020
I'm certainly not an expert or chemist, but I also have a lot of codeine and other tablets at my disposal and have considered using them. During my research I found that the fail rate was really high and those that survived were often left with life-changing illnesses. It may well be enough for you to CTB on paper, I'm not sure, but the risk of failing was much too high to sway me to try. However, feel free to ignore my comment, as I appreciate this isn't exactly answering your question.
We are all here to talk, should you find this helpful, whatever your decision.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
I'm certainly not an expert or chemist, but I also have a lot of codeine and other tablets at my disposal and have considered using them. During my research I found that the fail rate was really high and those that survived were often left with life-changing illnesses. It may well be enough for you to CTB on paper, I'm not sure, but the risk of failing was much too high to sway me to try. However, feel free to ignore my comment, as I appreciate this isn't exactly answering your question.
We are all here to talk, should you find this helpful, whatever your decision.
Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Inmyhands