• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rem2024

Jun 2, 2024
Who here is good at math? I am looking at co method and I was thinking of placing 3 or 4 coals in a steel bucket on a bricks in my floor board. That way it does not but surroundings or other belongings. Anyone have any idea how to achieve this? I tired it like the picture below, but it created to much ash and maybe not enough co.

Attachments

• IMG_7528.jpeg
    IMG_7528.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Kalista
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
3 or 4 coals? That's nowhere near enough. One would need to "roughly" measure the interior by it's length (L), it's width(W), and it's height (H). One then multiplies all of those measurements together
(L x W x H). This produces the "volume" of the interior space. Then that volume is multiplied by .135 kg/m³. If you measure the interior in inches, you need to convert the inches to meters first, which you can do with online conversion calculators easily. After obtaining the interior volume in meters, you multiply it by the .135 kg/m³ I already mentioned, and since the m³ part cancels each other out, you will be left with a number in kg that is the amount of charcoal by weight that you should use as a MINIMUM. Whatever the minimum is multiply it by 4 for assurance.

Doing CO in a car can be tricky because of all the potential leakage places, like the vents, under the doors, around the door seals, behind the back seat. All kinds of places. There's a procedure for doing CO correctly that I implore you to investigate and read BEFORE you attempt it. You need to get the charcoals burning correctly outside the car until glowing red and no smoke, AND THEN place them in the car for a while to allow the CO to build up. If you get it wrong and don't get the CO to a high enough level, you can seriously injure yourself, maybe to the point of becoming a vegetable, but still alive, and in a "new" hell you might never be able to try and escape from ever again. You could end up in a nursing home being spoon fed and having your ass wiped. Not trying to scare you, just telling you how it is. CO is NOT a method you just try and do on a whim with no prior planning or research. You really need to take the time and investigate it and LEARN what to do and what not to do.

• Informative
Reactions: dolemitedrums and Not A Fan
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
If you get it wrong and don't get the CO to a high enough level, you can seriously injure yourself, maybe to the point of becoming a vegetable, but still alive, and in a "new" hell you might never be able to try and escape from ever again. You could end up in a nursing home being spoon fed and having your ass wiped. Not trying to scare you, just telling you how it is. CO is NOT a method you just try and do on a whim with no prior planning or research. You really need to take the time and investigate it and LEARN what to do and what not to do.
Yes. I researched this for months and still didn't feel too confident. I think in order to avoid the vegetable scenario and peace of mind, one should purchase a CO meter to do tests and measure the levels. Apparently the commercially available ones have to be modified in order to measure the PPM range that you are looking for (by default they are made the measure a much lower range.) You can also get more expensive scientific-grade CO meters but they can be really expensive. Instead of a few hundred dollars for the normal one (needing modification), they can run in the $1000s. (I mostly read about this in peaceful pill handbook.)

That would be the only way to determine for sure that you have built up and maintained the concentration of CO necessary for a quick experience and minimal discomfort. And your probability of success will be approaching 100%.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
A CO analyzer already capable of measuring CO levels up to 10000 ppm can be purchased for $300 US. 10000 ppm is high enough. There's an 80000 ppm version available for just under $300 more. I'd completely stay away from "modifying" any "lesser" analyzer. I didn't want to get into all that about analyzers with the OP, as it seems they are still dealing with the fundamentals of the method. I, myself, have an analyzer capable of measuring up to 10000 ppm, which I have complete confidence in. I paid just under $300 US for it.