E

eyes0nfire

Jul 8, 2020
I sound like such an amateur (I mean I am).
I joined this site a while back, as a back up option whilst making changes to improve my life... this hasn't happened and I've stalked for weeks since.
I'm content with the decision that I want to ctb, I live alone and can guarantee to be left alone for hours, if not days.
full suspension is not possible where I live (I've tested)
Please any recommendations on non- violent methods/ most successful would be welcome (I don't want friends or family to witness any gore)

many tjanks
Desperate to CTB

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and WearyOfStruggling
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Lostallhope's website might be able to give you ideas. But I can't offer much more than that in terms of most successful, as most methods are very individualized. What works for some might not work for most. Xx best of luck ♡

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I sound like such an amateur (I mean I am).
I joined this site a while back, as a back up option whilst making changes to improve my life... this hasn't happened and I've stalked for weeks since.
I'm content with the decision that I want to ctb, I live alone and can guarantee to be left alone for hours, if not days.
full suspension is not possible where I live (I've tested)
Please any recommendations on non- violent methods/ most successful would be welcome (I don't want friends or family to witness any gore)

many tjanks
Desperate to CTB

Look in the Resource Compilation. People aren't going to give you advice starting from scratch.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: Isadeth and Sensei