stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I just want to run this by you guys to see what you think.

Combo of clonidine and prazosin is certain because it'll lower my BP. I almost died from a clonidine overdose and I don't think I can get quite that big of a dose in time so I'm hoping prazosin will help. Do you think adding amitriptyline would be helpful since it also has effects on the heart?

I also have a lot of gabapentin. Should I add that? Has anyone tried to CTB with gabapentin? I've def abused it to numb myself but never to ctb.

I know that mixing different meds will make it more likely that I'll cause more damage, and it would be harder to know how to save me if I was found.

Reactions: dozer
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Hmm I've fainted from too much prazosin... but I also used to take gabapentin & clonazapam with it. Probs used to drink with it too....

Im not too sure/ am curious how much it would take to die. I'm not sure it'd be so easy given that meds are made to be safe and all.

I wonder how useful a combo would be for like a drowning method...

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Hmm I've fainted from too much prazosin... but I also used to take gabapentin & clonazapam with it. Probs used to drink with it too....

Im not too sure/ am curious how much it would take to die. I'm not sure it'd be so easy given that meds are made to be safe and all.

I wonder how useful a combo would be for like a drowning method...
It will definitely sedate you a lot so if in water, that could work. I'm too scared to drown myself unfortunately.

I am certain I will pass out from the BP meds. I'm just hoping by combining them with other meds I could do some serious damage and if I'm not found then…

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
I'm curious too. I've considered using this if in need of another method.

Reactions: stilhavinightmares
D

dozer

May 28, 2023
I just want to run this by you guys to see what you think.

Combo of clonidine and prazosin is certain because it'll lower my BP. I almost died from a clonidine overdose and I don't think I can get quite that big of a dose in time so I'm hoping prazosin will help. Do you think adding amitriptyline would be helpful since it also has effects on the heart?

I also have a lot of gabapentin. Should I add that? Has anyone tried to CTB with gabapentin? I've def abused it to numb myself but never to ctb.

I know that mixing different meds will make it more likely that I'll cause more damage, and it would be harder to know how to save me if I was found.
How big of a dose of clonidine was it?

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I'm also on these meds and was considering the combo because not only does it lower your bp, it can also lower your heart rate as well. So with enough of each, it might work, idk. It's kind of the only method available to me lol