• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
In advance, please forgive my foolishness.
Instead of hanging, can't one simply clamp off the carotid arteries with a suitable spring clamp-like tool? For example, a spring clamp in U/V form (example below).
If you pinch off both carotid arteries with your thumb and index finger, you will normally fall unconscious.
If, instead of the thumb and index finger, a tool is used to clamp the arteries, shouldn't one die completely painlessly while unconscious?
What am I missing?

I 1715936767315

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
A few problems with this:
  • The carotid artery is deep in your neck so you can't just "pinch" it closed like 🤏. The way you pinch it off by hand is by placing your fingers on the back of your neck and pressing in with your thumbs at the front. Therefore, any clamp you use needs to be big enough to squeeze your entire neck in order for it to work correctly.
  • When you start to die your body thrashes around. You are going to be flopping like a fish out of water. It would be very easy to knock off these clamps.
  • You suggest use of clamps after being unconscious. How are you supposed to put on clamps after you are no longer awake?
  • SI. One of the advantages to full suspension is that it's usually a path of no return. Meaning, once you take the step there is no going back. Having to put on two clamps and the ease with which they can be removed gives plenty of time for SI to kick in.
If you're looking for an alternative to hanging, I suggest the tourniquet or "night night" method:

• Informative
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, DeIetedUser4739 and chestnut
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
  • You suggest use of clamps after being unconscious. How are you supposed to put on clamps after you are no longer awake?
That was unfortunate wording. My English is not so good, so i use a translator.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Much appreciated.

Reactions: Forveleth
redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
Let me bring a new tool into play: a Screw clamp 😁

Images
I know it won't work 🥴

Last edited: