• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Yes, take a big dolphin, tie the rope to the dolphin, tie the rope to your neck and enjoy exploration of sea depths.
Just kidding!
Actually we were playing another game when we were kids. One fell accidentally to the opposite direction and was cursing us because we did not catch him.
We were hyperventilating while sitting, then, holding the breathe, were standing up.
P.S. Do you mean BDSM or popular among teens choking game?

Reactions: Throwmyselfaway
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Stand up.
50 quick, deep breaths
Stop breathing, push on your chest with one hand and pop your ears with the other
Boom, youre unconscious. The choking game

Weird side effect for me is that I always have a seizure when I do it

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I tried the choking game once..

E

Eefje-234

Feb 18, 2020
Yes, take a big dolphin, tie the rope to the dolphin, tie the rope to your neck and enjoy exploration of sea depths.
Just kidding!
Actually we were playing another game when we were kids. One fell accidentally to the opposite direction and was cursing us because we did not catch him.
We were hyperventilating while sitting, then, holding the breathe, were standing up.
P.S. Do you mean BDSM or popular among teens choking game?
The popular teens choking game... it is not that I will do it but the last days I heard a lot about that and i am just curious how they do that

J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
2 recent deaths one 9 year old and a 10 year old. I have been on here for awhile now and still cannot post a thread. Would like some insight on the blackout /choking game challenge many people dying from it so I would really like to do this with insight soon. Anyone know how I can post a thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat!
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Because strangulation is quicker than hanging or asphyxiation, I think this is because the hands conform pretty well to the neck and that's what's needed to close the major arteries to the brain. Man if I could get someone to strangle me I would but they could go to jail for that.

Anyway you could end up stroking out by playing this or being permanently paralyzed, not dead, so I don't really think this is smart for suicide.

Reactions: jakaka
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
Because strangulation is quicker than hanging or asphyxiation, I think this is because the hands conform pretty well to the neck and that's what's needed to close the major arteries to the brain. Man if I could get someone to strangle me I would but they could go to jail for that.

Anyway you could end up stroking out by playing this or being permanently paralyzed, not dead, so I don't really think this is smart for suicide.
The 2 recent cases were done with a belt girl in Italy and then a 9 year old boy found in room with belt.. wondering how.