• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Hello. Is choking on something, like a grape, an actual good method? Please be honest.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I heard of some people died while eating/accident by choking but how you gonna manage to choke purposely I don't think you can

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
i mean if you stuff down your throat it might work?
You will live it's hard even if you stuff your mouth your body is going to fight back and spit the food or swallow it

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Your body has defence mechanisms against choking. Coughing and gagging/vomiting are the major ones. That's why when something goes down the wrong way you start coughing aggressively. Shove something down your throat, you'll cough/puke it right back up. If somehow you manage to lodge something down there and your body can't clear it, you will experience the worst panic you've ever felt as your body sets off every alarm bell and your oxygen levels slowly drop until you fall unconscious. It would be one of the most unpleasant ways to die, very similar to drowning.

MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
I have choked twice, and it was NOT pleasant.

The worst time, I was eating dinner with those I lived with at the youth hostel, I was about 16 - I laughed, and a bit of food got stuck.

I couldn't breathe, I was gasping for air, it hurt SO badly. It felt like eternity, but I reckon it was minutes.

They had to do the Heimlich manoeuvre on me, or I would've literally choked to death, very quickly.

After I could breathe, it took quite some time for me to feel ok again. Fuck, it was horrible. It was pretty traumatic.

The most painful thing EVER, and the scariest. Even if you tried it on yourself, your survival instinct would kick in, in an instant. Trust me. Horrific way to go

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth