• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I wish that euthanasia was globally available for everyone who wants to do it regardless of reason. Only regulation should be to make sure it's not impulsive.

Reactions: Ssname and Revan
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I agree. As long as it is well thought through and I am a mentally capable adult shouldn't my life by my decision.

Reactions: Comatose11
T

Tiburcio

I wish that euthanasia was globally available for everyone who wants to do it regardless of reason.
This is what I think.

Euthanasia for everyone who wants it, regardless of the age or the reason. Do regulation if you have family to care about, but if you have no dependent childs, then you should be able to do it.

Don't fuck with other caps (it's too young, he has solvable problems, your reason for dying is weak...) and don't be hypocrital because in the most deep of all us we want it.

So stop making things harder than they actually are and accept life is not or can't be so magic and so worth to be endured as some people think.

This is a very unpopular opinion.

Reactions: Ian, RainAndSadness and Comatose11