• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
So after looking at different options, ease of access etc. I decided on chloroquine. This is obviously a bit harder to get hold of post Trump, but is still available without prescription through online pharmacies where I am (also, only used if you're visiting North East India due to chloroquine resistant malaria in other areas. Easy enough to fake their online forms).
I can't get prescription meds for this, but on the way I have:
2 packs of Chloroquine
1 pack of Buccastem
1 pack of Promethazine

PPH suggests alcohol can attenuate Chloroquine, I have a very nice bottle of Whisky ready.

Just waiting anxiously now for my meds to arrive.

Reactions: Euthanza and callme
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
'High concentrations of chloroquine cause hypotension, arrhythmias, coma, acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), and fatal cardiac arrest'

I'd throw some benzos and opiates in the mix too to compliment the ARDS, and to just make the whole ordeal less uncomfortable

Reactions: Euthanza
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
Yes, I'm not sure I could get hold of Benzo's. So not ideal but that's why I'm going to go with promethazine, some painkillers and alcohol.
I think the other thing is that part of the treatment for chloroquine OD is benzo's, so there is a risk that this could lead to failure.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
This can lead to some pretty awful symptoms. Prolonged and variable arrhythmias. It is likely to eventually end with ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation. It is not possible to say that it is peaceful on its own. I still wish the best for you.

W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
Having taken too many promethazine before, I know those will knock me out. Plus taking painkillers etc. to help further with comfort.

W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
I've got 2 out of the 3 packs I need now. Last pack coming next week. Feeling quite excited about that.

Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
This can lead to some pretty awful symptoms. Prolonged and variable arrhythmias. It is likely to eventually end with ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation. It is not possible to say that it is peaceful on its own. I still wish the best for you.

Hi there, I have a very high blood pressure (obesity) even though I normally have a strong organism overall. Can I rely on this method OP is trying? I think it will be easier for me to give myself tachycardia.

I've sourced, although not yet ordered promethazine and hydroxychloroquine, which should work even better, am I wrong? Can I find this buccastrem somewhere online, without prescription?

Should I try getting opiates and benzodiazepines as another user suggests above?

Your English is outstanding.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I have a very high blood pressure (obesity) even though I normally have a strong organism overall. Can I rely on this method OP is trying? I think it will be easier for me to give myself tachycardia.

I've sourced, although not yet ordered promethazine and hydroxychloroquine, which should work even better, am I wrong? Can I find this buccastrem somewhere online, without prescription?

Should I try getting opiates and benzodiazepines as another user suggests above?

It's really hard to say anything. When it comes to the human body, the sum of two and two is not 4. It can also go to a bradycardia resulting in asystole. Who knows. At the same dose, drugs have specific effects according to individuals. But there will certainly be disturbing arrhythmias. Ingesting = slow poisoning. Symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, confusion, sweating, and dyspnea may coexist. I've read about beta blockers as a method before. CTB takes a very long time in acute poisoning with digestion. That's why I gave up on beta blockers. Only IV rapid boluses of drugs such as lidocaine, bupivacaine, maybe digoxin carry the risk of sudden cardiac arrest. Sorry, I don't know about promethazine.

Thanks to google translate I am a part of this community :)

• Informative
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022

Hydroxychloroquine has less of the active ingredient needed, so check your amounts. PPH has the figures you need.
Yeah, I already have a really high resting heart rate due to a long term medication.

• Informative
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
I have everything I need, it feels exhilarating. 40 tabs is generally fatal, 50 ideal, so I have 60 :)
Just need to crush them up and transfer to gel caps to speed up absorption (and hopefully I can reduce the number of caps I have to take).

Reactions: Euthanza
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
If it's the last time I'd have fun using a blender to crush them. Pill soup

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza and wrybuzzard
W

wrybuzzard

Feb 13, 2022
Apparently they're really bitter. I want to make sure I get them all down.