• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bkmngtr

Nov 27, 2022
Hi,
I have Chloroquine diphosphate as well as NS available (both ordered from Chinese suppliers, chloroquine tested with NMR, so I know it is the real thing, for NS I tested 2 previous orders of supplier and both times it was the right thing so I am also confident).

Now I am unsure what would be the best option. Chloroquine is supposed to be less pleasant but according to the PPH more reliable (by 1 point). For both SN and Chloroquine MCP is recommended which I also ordered from Chinese suppliers and already made pills of it (10mg and 20mg ones) so I can take it. For SN method I read Stans guide and it seems that vomiting is possible even when one takes MCP. For Chloroquine I do not know and I would really like to know if vomiting could be an issue. Due to risk of vomiting, sleeping pills and too much benzos are not recommended with the NS method, but for Chloroquine the PPH recommends to use Benzos. I have 29mg of Clonazepam as well as 160mg of Zopiclone and could take both (or most of it) for this occasion. I have not taken Benzos yet, only got it for CTBing. The PPH recommends taking to take fast acting drug like oxazepam but I only have Clonazepam. Does anybody know how much longer Clonazepam takes to act compared to oxazepam and how much one should take of clonazepam at least to get the same effect as with the recommended 90mg of oxazepam? Also the PPH says that "Although the volume of the Chloroquine drink is small, it is extremely bitter and anti-emetics are essential" does this mean that only due to the bitter taste MCP is essential and that I have not to worry if I put it in capsules (maybe even enteric coated ones) and then swallow these? I would still take MCP because I have it and do not have any side effects.

In the end how I see it is that NS is more peaceful but since one has to expect vomiting one should not take too much sedatives, i.e. one has to be conscious the whole time. For Chloroquine I do not know, but if the risk is not given, one could take sleeping agents as well and hope that they start acting before the very unpleasant side effects kick in.

Has some one any experience on Chloroquine or could refer to more information about this topic in this forum? It would be very appreciated!

Thanks!