• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Hello, I have a hypothetical method, but I'm not sure if it would work. So, basically, mix ~60 ounces of bleach, and ~40 ounces of ammonia, and you have an easy way out. The point where Chloramine is lethal within a few minutes is 1,000 ppm, this, I'd estimate, is 200k ppm. Is this a good idea, I don't care if it's painful, as I've said before, I'm desperate. Thanks in advance, I might be making another post about this, but I needed to make sure I'm right about things before doing anything else.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
A good way to assess a method is looking at how many lethal accidents occur, if someone can accidentally die one can surely die on purpose. I found one article supporting this method but without more details it's hard to know what made him fall victim of chloramine gas.

I don't know the context to your situation and I'm very sorry to hear that it's come to ctb. I think of ctb as a absolute last resort, but regardless of what I think it's still your life and your choice. I would suggest chloramine (ammonia+bleach) if it comes down to it.

This is very important so pay attention. You absolutely MUST have a small enclosed space with little to no ventilation. If you don't you will likely only end up in a coma. If done right it should knock you out in 1-2 minutes and kill you in 10-30 minutes.

I hope only the best for you.
Please stay safe ❤️

I also found one user describing the exact method you are suggesting. What I have found is all through deadly it's a high risk way since the gas can seriously damage your respiratory system making you in worse shape than before if you would survive.

The most important tip appears to be in an enclosed space, I'm not sure how small since I don't know how much gas it generates.

I would personally ultimately not risk it, CO method seems a far more researched and not as destructive upon failure. Requiring similar setup and equipment.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_