• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
not sure if anyone is familiar with this method but basically you get a bunch of cherries rip out and collect the pips together and you extract the stuff inside somehow (forgot the name) which essentially converts to cyanide in your stomach

However other than crushing them with a motar and pestal I have no idea how this extraction is supposed to work so any pointers is massively appreciated

I'm also aware vaguely of how painful this method can be so any more information on that is appropriative too

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm not sure about cherries but I have looked into this for apple seeds (same deal with the cyanide) and it doesn't seem very feasible just due to the sheer quantity of seeds you'd need.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm not sure about cherries but I have looked into this for apple seeds (same deal with the cyanide) and it doesn't seem very feasible just due to the sheer quantity of seeds you'd need.
Cherry seeds are much more efficient than apple ones,for example for cherry seeds i think you need around 30-60 where as you know apple seeds i think goes into the 100s maybe even 1000s i cant remember I know i researched it briefly myself