• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
This is a method I haven't thought about it awhile but theoretically extremely accessible. The way i works is you collect so many cherries i believe around 60ish take out the pips grind them in a motar and pestil then after that i'm not exactly sure

so i wondered how well informed y'all were on this and hoping anyone could possibly help

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
I think this would be cyanide but I have no clue how to extract it. Maybe try looking online.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Sounds a lot like cyanide. Also seems too good to be true and likely not as tasty as you'd think.
Don't drink it you dingus. Add some hydrochloric acid and inhale the fumes.

• Yay!
Reactions: Abyssal
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
This old question again. How many (cherry, apple, apricot, ect...) seeds does it take to produce enough cyanide to kill a person? Never seen a deffinate answer.
Please tell me they have plans to use those apples.. the odds of success sound dismal but if there's no apple pie being made idk if this is even worth considering.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Figured i'd share some information i found with y'all on this really trying to reconsider looking into this

Not the best at finding full information but maybe greater minds than i can figure this shit out

Cherry pits contain trace amounts of cyanide. While accidentally eating a few cherry pits will not kill you, eating more than 20-30 can lead to dangerous toxicity. Your body can withstand up to 50 mg of cyanide before it becomes poisonous.

If you do swallow a pit or two, the Missouri Poison Center states that the potential risk for toxicity is low. The pit will pass through your body intact and be expelled in your stool. The amygdalin in the cherry pit is only released when it has been crushed or chewed.

Meanwhile, the Morello cherry pit harbors an astonishing 65 mg per gram (2). These stone fruits can produce the equivalent of 0.01–1.1 mg of cyanide in your body, depending on the amount consumed. Eating just 3–4 pits of the Morello cherry or 7–9 pits of red or black cherries may lead to cyanide toxicity

Reactions: Yavannah
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
It doesn't seem realistic, even if you do manage you'll most likely vomit or get sick like any other overdose. Plus, you'll need a hydraulic press to extract it

Here's some comments from that video

Attachments

• IMG_9275.jpeg
    IMG_9275.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9276.jpeg
    IMG_9276.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9277.jpeg
    IMG_9277.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It doesn't seem realistic, even if you do manage you'll most likely vomit or get sick like any other overdose. Plus, you'll need a hydraulic press to extract it

Here's some comments from that video

Well thats that then i suppose,i can see why there isn't realistically any information on it