• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
1. I'm going to create a video as my suicide note.
2. Will send personalised scheduled emails to a couple of people.
3. Sell the remaining stocks I have and transfer all my money to my mom's account.
4. Throw away my unused condoms and my sex toys lol.
5. My last meal would be breakfast... still undecided what it'll be though.
6. Would play a song on repeat on my phone while I lay lifeless. Don't have the song finalised yet though.

Last edited:
C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
Good that you reminded me about number 4!
Im also thinking about listning to music while im dying. Think it will be Lana del Ray last girl on earth

pluscat

pluscat

Sep 26, 2023
I think I'm just going to write my note, clear my phone of anything I don't want people finding and then prepare my method, a bit boring I know but I had a boring life why not have a boring death?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If there are things on your phone that you really don't want to be found, by family, friends, but especially by LE, should they do a forensic search on it (not saying they will, but if they do), you need to do much more than simply delete items on your phone. Deletion is not good enough. Anything deleted is easily recoverable only doing that. You need a program that overwrites everything multiple times. And don't forget about cloud storage.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Guys im also deleting everything and i strong recommend to use the app SECURE ERASER.
Just deleting is not enough if you really want to be sure that nobody will check your info.

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
1. Cleaning the apartment.
2. Logging out of all social media.
3. Giving love to my cat and deciding who should take care of him (leaving a note only about that).
That's something that really bothers me.

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury to do anything I want before I die, I'll just go ahead.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Im planing to clean my apartment, earase my webhistory on my phone. Delete all texts and log out from my e-mail on my phone. Im also going to write who I want to have my money. My last meal will be a pizza with soda. What are u planing to do?
Make sure you write your will by hand and in pen (and sign it and date it, ideally). Depends on where you live but otherwise it might not be binding.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Melly

Melly

Pain receptacle
Aug 13, 2019
Donate blood to those who didn't choose death.
I would probably also do one last very big and very stupid thing, like walking in a random direction without a destination until I collapse, turn a protest into a riot or steal food to give to homeless people. Bonus points if I risk death to make life easier for someone else. Win-win. Fuck society we all deserved better.
I don't really care about cleaning my room or leaving a suicide note.

C

Candleburn

Mar 4, 2024
Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury to do anything I want before I die, I'll just go ahead.
Well it would be good if you at least hid your activity on this webpage. We dont want it to be shut down