• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I did some further research about suicide with CO2 and I think you can CTB with it.
At i'ts best, you should get unconscious before you can recognize the CO2 gas in a small room / in the car. Therefore, I will show you 3 different cases I could find about the aftermath of the gas CO2 .

I Case
A family of 4 got accidentally unconscious because of the leaking CO2 bottle for Aquariums inside their car.
The translation of the article in English
KRIENS: Family of four almost suffocated in the Sonnenberg tunnel After Saturday shopping, a family of four is driving on the A2 motorway when carbon dioxide suddenly fills the interior of the car. Thanks to an attentive motorist, they survived.

The incident occurred at noon on Saturday, at 11.45 a.m., on the A2 motorway in Kriens. A family of four was on their way home after shopping. Shortly before the Sonnenberg tunnel entrance, the CO2 gas cylinder for the aquarium leaked after a defect, according to the Lucerne police.

The gas quickly poured out and filled the interior of the vehicle. In the middle of the tunnel, the car slowed down more and more, came to a standstill and then rolled backwards into the fast lane. For several minutes, following road users drove past the family until finally someone stopped and inquired about the occupants.

The entire family sat unconscious in the car. After the doors were opened, they gradually recovered. Two ambulances took the family to the hospital. They were unharmed. However, the family was very lucky in misfortune: According to forensic medicine, there was an extremely high risk of suffocation for the unconscious.

And this video shows the situatioin. The car was standing, the people were unconscious inside until someone opened the doors after approximentally 4 minutes. No one of them was in panic or tried to open the door while being in panic. They where just unconscious.

II Case
A family died. The mom and the two kids got murdered by the father through suffocation and then he commited suicide. This article shows what the newspaper wrote. But when you read the forensic case report about this case you can read that the family father used a 500g CO2 bottle for Aquariums, inhalation masks and a bag plus rope for himself - to murder his family and commit suicide after.

III Case
The last case is about suicide with baking soda and citirc acid.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeadHead, リンさん and LittleBlackCat
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Very interesting. I wish there were photos.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I get that you can, but would this be an ideal method? I thought high CO2 was what triggered an instinct to breathe and what causes a suffocation feeling. N2O sounds like a much better method because it would be able to cause low O2 without triggering a breathing reflex.

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
I get that you can, but would this be an ideal method? I thought high CO2 was what triggered an instinct to breathe and what causes a suffocation feeling. N2O sounds like a much better method because it would be able to cause low O2 without triggering a breathing reflex.

But high concentrations of CO2 can bypass the suffocating feeling though unconsciousness.
I mean a small 500g Aquarium CO2 bottle can effect a lot.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
What kind of inhalation masks?

T

theEndCH

almost gone.
Aug 29, 2023
2294.jpg

Something like this. You also need a pressure regulator for CO2 were you can adapt the tube.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
But high concentrations of CO2 can bypass the suffocating feeling though unconsciousness.
I mean a small 500g Aquarium CO2 bottle can effect a lot.
How does that work?