PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
So it has been brought to my attention that the chatzys remain on a server for awhile even when deleted.

While I didn't personally say or discuss anything incriminating, and I don't believe anyone else did either (like I said, these are safe space chats, nobody is encouraging each other to CTB or whatever), it's still unsettling that these chats are saved on the server for however long.

privacy is important to me in terms of protecting people who join these chats, and for this reason I am suspending these chats until we can find a forum for chats that is more private.

If an admin sees this and is willing to delete my chatzy threads with the links extending back about a week I would be SO appreciative, if not I understand.

Love to all! ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, allesistgut, °Celsuis_Caesar and 7 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
What are these chatzys? Is anyone allowed to join? I had no idea (as usual) something like this existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, °Celsuis_Caesar, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
What are these chatzys? Is anyone allowed to join? I had no idea (as usual) something like this existed.
Yes absolutely!! 💕 everyone can join, once I find a more suitable platform you are absolutely invited!!

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, °Celsuis_Caesar, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I used Watch2Gether for events when I ran a Discord server for members here, and it's possible to completely delete the room afterwards. Perhaps this could be an alternative? I am not sure about their privacy policy so I would be happy to check if deleted rooms remain on the server.

The interface differs from a general chatroom because it's for watching videos together with the added benefit of a chat function, but perhaps it's possible to compile YouTube playlists if you like (and play them during the chats). Or you could just use it as a chatroom without playing videos.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, onlyanimalsaregood, °Celsuis_Caesar and 3 others
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I used Watch2Gether for events when I ran a Discord server for members here, and it's possible to completely delete the room afterwards. Perhaps this could be an alternative? I am not sure about their privacy policy so I would be happy to check if deleted rooms remain on the server.

The interface differs from a general chatroom because it's for watching videos together with the added benefit of a chat function, but perhaps it's possible to compile YouTube playlists if you like (and play them during the chats). Or you could just use it as a chatroom without playing videos.
I TOTALLY forgot they had a chat feature!!! I will look into this! This is a great idea, you're right, because chat isn't the main feature I doubt they Keep a log. You're brilliant, as usual 💕

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, °Celsuis_Caesar and LastLoveLetter
G

Gordy99

Student
Jan 7, 2022

I did some quick research and it looks good in terms of privacy but I'm not sure if it's meant for a group of people. The site mentions peer to peer chatting. Just an idea and maybe worth testing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, onlyanimalsaregood, °Celsuis_Caesar and 1 other person
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Chatzys were really fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and °Celsuis_Caesar
°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Aw man, damn

I understand though

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Are chatzys just group chat or are they something else?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Group chat but not through this website

• Hugs
Reactions: whatevs and Weeping Garbage Can