PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Tonight's chat won't have a password required to enter, BUT because it is password protected by the owner, we have complete control and can all clear the chat at any time fully, no way to download logs. It is worth the extra price for this measure imo (no price to you all, already taken care of by my dear friend who also joins these chats)

ANYWAYS! Tonight's chat will be at 6PM PST, as usual leave drama at the door (meaning no fights, obviously feel completely free to discuss your own pain and suffering), nobody is required to be present the whole chat, drifting in and out is totally encouraged (I do this a lot myself), and show up iin comfy clothes with a drink or a smoke or something to soothe you.

RSVP below, I will post the chatzy link closer to the time :D

• Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, ImsooDone1N, Glowarm and 1 other person
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
I'll join~

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
I'd join but it's in the middle of the night for me. Maybe those can be held at different times sometimes so people not from the US can drop in as well.

PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I'll join~
Excited to have you!! 💕
I'd join but it's in the middle of the night for me. Maybe those can be held at different times sometimes so people not from the US can drop in as well.
If someone else not from North America/South America wants to host then sure! I unfortunately have a very limited schedule due to health reasons and I'm also a caregiver.

• Hugs
Reactions: Al_stargate, ImsooDone1N and Message In A Bottle
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
I'll join

• Hugs
Reactions: PrincessInWhite
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
I'll join
Excited to have you!! 💕

Heads up all, I may be in and out until 6:30 PM PST but the chat will still commence as scheduled! My mom injured herself so just tending to her ❤️

• Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
G

Glowarm

F*ck everyone and everything
Apr 8, 2022
Excited to have you!! 💕

Heads up all, I may be in and out until 6:30 PM PST but the chat will still commence as scheduled! My mom injured herself so just tending to her ❤️
Hope she's alright!

• Hugs
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

Feb 21, 2019
come on in everyone!1 i apologize if im a half hour to an hour late, I hope some folks will still be around but the chat is ready!!!

• Hugs
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
come on in everyone!1 i apologize if im a half hour to an hour late, I hope some folks will still be around but the chat is ready!!!

Sorry, I'm new at this lol Do I just enter my name?

Edit: ok I figured it out, I was wonderin why the names were different the first time, I entered the robot one by mistake 😅

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
Damn, I missed it