• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I was just thinking today that if I had a lot of money and was about to ctb, I would donate the rest of it here to help as many trapped and suffering souls as possible, to obtain whatever drugs, supplies, etc. they need relieve them of their suffering (peacefully) as well. I mean why not right? What's the use of money if you're exiting this world? I would love to leave it behind for a charitable cause, knowing I may have helped many people, who were suffering just as bad as I was.

Between knowing myself how awful it is to be trapped in a position of never ending pain and suffering, and just being a conscientious person in general, it just seems like it would be the right thing to do. I'm surprised we don't have something like this here, for those who really need it. In my opinion, no one should be forced to resort to violent methods with the risk of severe repercussions if something goes wrong, just because they're trapped and lacking funds for a peaceful method. To me that is just inhumane and wrong. Everyone deserves a peaceful death (unless you're Hitler or something). I just wanted to shed some light on this idea, and see if any like minded administrators here would be willing to support and orchestrate something like this. Can't hurt to try!

Reactions: sif, therhydler, Didymus and 2 others
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
This isn't what you're describing exactly but Death With Dignity is a nonprofit that advocates for humane end of life care... It's probably the best we have at this point. Link to donate

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Requests / Selling: Do not buy, sell, nor ask for products nor money.

This would include donations. We cannot identify if someone is genuinely in need of the money or not, and even if we could. It's against our rules. While a nice idea. It would not work here.

Reactions: sif, iHeartRockArt, ddutch and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.