• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Why isn't the charcoal method promoted more heavily than the Nembutal method ? It seems it's more peaceful and a lot more cheaper in fact I believe it to be better than Nembutal as you don't have the taste to deal with

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Charcoal method for sure for sure !! The thought of drinking N I just couldn't stomach it - let some milk go off the other day in the stiffiling heat - didn't drink it that be daft but gave a bloody good sniff urgh urgh urgh if N is anything similar no I'm stuck I just couldn't even with anti eminentics

Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
So far I haven't seen a less painful method than N.
I even think nitrogen exit bag is less painful than charcoal method.
Once u set up the charcoal method you have to do it before the coals burn out, so you are subject to that, and if the room size is not sealed properly or its too big u might not be succesful. On top of that if you don't go through with it you will have a mess to pick up.
Charcoal method might be a better option for a group suicide, but that is a rare occurance.
My opinion.

Reactions: dano6533
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
One other problem with the charcoal method that may or may not concern you is the danger that you leave behind for those who find your body. If you don't leave a warning note or they don't see it, too much CO left behind will kill them as well.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
One other problem with the charcoal method that may or may not concern you is the danger that you leave behind for those who find your body. If you don't leave a warning note or they don't see it, too much CO left behind will kill them as well.
True but if you died in an accidental death by bringing the barbecue in your tent unaware that it was giving off fumes then you could be let off