• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

solidm

May 25, 2023
This seems to be the perfect way for me. I have most of the stuff already. I have a small two person tent I would never normally use, but less space would be perfect. I don't have a detector but I assume Amazon or Walmart.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I don´t know where you live and I don´t want to know. So I don´t know any brand names or stores in your country.
I can only advise not to buy briquettes, but regular lumb barbecue charcoal in not too small pieces. It should be as evenly sized pieces as possible instead of small crumbly pieces. And of course it has to be dry.
Another quick question I think you mentioned earlier that I shouldn't do it burn the charcoal inside my flat but that's what I was planning on doing and then moving everything into the bathroom when ready …..

So my question was why can't I do that ?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Another question sorry I wanted to burn the charcoal inside the flat is that okay because I can't see myself burning the charcoal outside… I mean I could do it in my flat and completely the ctb in the bathroom… Would that be a problem because I think there was a comment that was made that I should do it outside…
When you light coal inside (i.e. making fire) there's usually more or less a lot of smoke, and that's why it is suggested to do that outside.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
No one would get the absurd idea of making fire in an apartment or house, except in a fireplace or stove. Have you ever used a BBQ in your life ? If not, be sure to do so (outside) before planning your CTB. Not only is there a lot of smoke, but heat and sparks could fly, which could cause fire. My advice: find a place to grill outside. Buy sausages or steaks and get a feel for how a BBQ works.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
No one would get the absurd idea of making fire in an apartment or house, except in a fireplace or stove. Have you ever used a BBQ in your life ? If not, be sure to do so (outside) before planning your CTB. Not only is there a lot of smoke, but heat and sparks could fly, which could cause fire. My advice: find a place to grill outside. Buy sausages or steaks and get a feel for how a BBQ works.
No I have used a bbq before so that won't be a problem… my flat is pretty spacious because I threw a lot of stuff outside so I thought that would be very doable…..

I have a solution for that now but thanks for the response