• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Hi Guys does anyone know how many kgs of charcoal briquettes I need to complete CTB in less than 20 minutes. I have found where I can get that. I have a studio flat so that's where I'm planning to complete my CTB whilst all doors are closed. I'm running out of time so I'm thinking that might should get this today. I just wanted to know the amount before I go out and get it. I'm in misery and desperate to leave this world. I just want out.

I have found the charcoal online and I can go and collect it within an hour or so.. I just wanted to know if I can use the charcoal in the attached picture… somebody help !

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_7845.jpeg
    IMG_7845.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fay13
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
below is the carbon monoxide mega thread - if you haven't already had a read, you may find some useful information here :)

Post in thread 'Carbon monoxide megathread'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/post-50950

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hi Guys does anyone know how many kgs of charcoal briquettes I need to complete CTB in less than 20 minutes. I have found where I can get that. I have a studio flat so that's where I'm planning to complete my CTB whilst all doors are closed. I'm running out of time so I'm thinking that might should get this today. I just wanted to know the amount before I go out and get it. I'm in misery and desperate to leave this world. I just want out.

Thanks

Charcoal depends on the size of your place but it is inexpensive

Buy a tent, put in your studio apartment and do it inside the tent

Another member plan use it as a reference

Items to Bring:
1 Person Tent
8-pound bag of charcoal
Portable Grill
Charcoal Chimney Starter
Duct Tape
CO Meter
Newspaper + Oil
Lighter

Steps:
-Set up the tent and cover all vents and windows with duct tape
-Ignite as much charcoal as will fit in the chimney starter
-Heat until the smoke clears (around 20 minutes)
-Dump hot charcoal into the portable grill and put the lid on
-Place the grill inside the tent, remove the lid, and close the door while waiting outside
-Allow build-up for 10 minutes, open the door, and check to see if CO is at 10000+ ppm (Will opening the door here let too much air in?)
-If at a sufficient level I enter myself, close the door, and wait to feel sleepy

Thanks for anyone that helps. I'm just trying to ensure I have everything right as a novice to camping.

Credits to @ArchmagePrincess

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read this thread? It's very informative: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/#post-1655792

There's an estimation of about 135g / cbm minimum. briquettes (not recommended) may be less effective than regular high quality charcoal. To be sure you'd need a CO meter to check the CO concentration which should be 10000ppm that will definitely kill within 20 mins.

You should not do it in the whole studio, it might be too big, bathroom or tent would be ideal, and the highest CO concentration is below the ceiling not the floor.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fay13 and Aisley
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Oh wow I didn't realise I needed all of that, that's a lot of things!! Thanks for the guidance and steps….

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
We had this question several times. No, do not use briquetts, but a high quality coal.

• Love
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
We had this question several times. No, do not use briquetts, but a high quality coal.

Oh yeah I read that thread a few hours… I would have chosen that method but it requires a lot of preparation and there is a lot of things needed so I don't think I want to go through all of that… I would rather use a simple method…

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I don´t think this method ia complicated. I would even say it´s very simple and one of the best methods.
Most of the text is general information about the method. It´s important to understand the method correctly.

Basically, all you need is: tape, charcoal, one or better two high quality BBQ´s (each with the required amount of coal), BBQ lighter.

Last edited:
  • Love
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I don´t think this method ia complicated. I would even say it´s very simple and one of the best methods.
Most of the text is general information about the method. It´s important to understand the method correctly.

Basically, all you need is: tape, charcoal, one or better two high quality BBQ´s (each with the required amount of coal), BBQ lighter.
Tape ( I can get that easily)
charcoal ( I can get that easily
Quality BBQs ( is it possible to send me a picture of it so I can get it, if that's okay)
BBQ lighter ( I can also get that easily)

Thank you it would really be ideal for me to complete ctb in my bed.

• Love
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I think kettle BBQ´s are great.

complete ctb in my bed
You don't want to light the BBQ in the room, right ? You need to light it outside and bring it into the room only when the coal is really glowing.

Last edited:
  • Love
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

Wow thank you so much …. Sorry I just realised something, a tent is missing from your list … because i was thinking of getting one of these BBQ's and then a tent so that the area will be confined….and then I can complete ctb quickly and also I wanted to get one BBQ instead of two in a small tent ….

Do you mind if you can send me links or pictures of tents as well to me so I can get a very suitable tent??? ..I will love the tent inside my flat and then start the process….

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I didn´t mention a tent in my list, because I thought you will do it in a room and because I´m not convinced of a tent (although some people have had success with it). And I see no reason to use a tent in a room.

Make sure you do it right. Otherwise, you could survive with permanent brain damage.

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
And I see no reason to use a tent in a room.
Well, the airvolume inside a tent is much smaller than in a room, that could lead to higher CO concentrations in less time. Sth to think about in my opinion.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
If the tent is airtight. But I see the danger that it could burn.
Yes true. That's ofc a negative point, if a tent isused inside.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

You don't want to light the BBQ in the room, right ? You need to light it outside and bring it into the room only when the coal is really glowing.
Sorry why can't I light the BBQ in my room and how do I know when coal is glowing ??
If the tent is airtight. But I see the danger that it could burn. A BBQ get´s very hot !
Would I be successful if I use one BBQ in my small flat and how long would the process last (the last thing I want is to be brain damaged ) I would just want to die in peace with no complications.

Honestly thank you guys … I'm so glad I found this website it has all the resources that I need to complete ctb successfully. CTB for the win..

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Sorry why can't I light the BBQ in my room and how do I know when coal is glowing ??
Lighting coal produces smoke and that is what you don't want to have inside your room. The coal is "ready" when it's glowing and it has a white/greyish cover. Depending on the amount of coal that can take up to 1h.
Would I be successful if I use one BBQ in my small flat and how long would the process last (the last thing I want is to be brain damaged ) I would just want to die in peace with no complications.
You have to calculate your room volume in cbm. Then you need at least 135g charcoal / cbm. The smaller the room the better it is, that's why a bathroom is recommended instead of a regular room.

I hope this helps.

Please keep in mind that this method has risks of failing like all other methods and only a good preparation can minimize the risks of a failure.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Lighting coal produces smoke and that is what you don't want to have inside your room. The coal is "ready" when it's glowing and it has a white/greyish cover. Depending on the amount of coal that can take up to 1h.

You have to calculate your room volume in cbm. Then you need at least 135g charcoal / cbm. The smaller the room the better it is, that's why a bathroom is recommended instead of a regular room.

I hope this helps.

Please keep in mind that this method has risks of failing like all other methods and only a good preparation can minimize the risks of a failure.

I have a bathroom so I think I will do it there whilst laying in the tub.

What about a CO Meter?? Is that necessary??

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
It's not absolutely necessary, however when you can measure the amount of CO it could give you confidence. You'd need one that measures at least 10000 ppm.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I
I have a bathroom so I think I will do it there whilst laying in the tub.

if you go in without a meter, then you're looking for a splitting headache and dizziness to tell you it's working. If you use a meter, then you can eat some ibu and acet before hand and avoid what seems to be the worst of the discomfort.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
It's not absolutely necessary, however when you can measure the amount of CO it could give you confidence. You'd need one that measures at least 10000 ppm.
Thank you! In a few days I would have everything in place, I can't wait to exit this hell.
I

if you go in without a meter, then you're looking for a splitting headache and dizziness to tell you it's working. If you use a meter, then you can eat some ibu and acet before hand and avoid what seems to be the worst of the discomfort.
I'm not going to use a meter, do I only need to eat some Ibu and acet if I don't use a meter or is it only when I use a meter and also I try to look for some Ibu and acet ( what's that l) I couldn't find anything online.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thank you! In a few days I would have everything in place, I can't wait to exit this hell.

I'm not going to use a meter, do I only need to eat some Ibu and acet if I don't use a meter or is it only when I use a meter and also I try to look for some Ibu and acet ( what's that l) I couldn't find anything online.
Why can't you use a carbon monoxide meter, it is cheap to buy

My advice better do it in a small tent inside your apartment or a bathroom (if it is fully covered) because you should go in a environment that's 10000+ ppm, less than that will give you unwanted symptoms which you don't want as you want to become unconscious asap

Tent is not gonna burn down, use charcoal chimney and newspaper to burn the charcoal in the balcony (if you have one) then bring the grill inside your apartment, make sure you seal all the opening with a duct tape and place a co warning to the others

Generally bathrooms have vent make sure you cover it with a duct tape

Make sure you switch off the co detector in your apartment as you don't want any device that cause noise or alert the fire alarm

• Informative
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Why can't you use a carbon monoxide meter, it is cheap to buy

My advice better do it in a small tent inside your apartment or a bathroom (if it is fully covered) because you should go in a environment that's 10000+ ppm, less than that will give you unwanted symptoms which you don't want as you want to become unconscious asap

Tent is not gonna burn down, use charcoal chimney and newspaper to burn the charcoal in the balcony (if you have one) then bring the grill inside your apartment, make sure you seal all the opening with a duct tape and place a co warning to the others

Generally bathrooms have vent make sure you cover it with a duct tape

Make sure you switch off the co detector in your apartment as you don't want any device that cause noise or alert the fire alarm

Yeah I have decided to do it in my bathroom, I will just lay in the bathtub. Thank you for such a detailed response with all the information, I truly appreciate it. I will follow all the things you said diligently.

Yeah I would like to be unconscious as quickly as possible the maximum time being 20 minutes.

Reactions: Vizzy
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Blessings with your preferred way of leaving this dismal place! You are brave and looking into a wise time of release and emptiness.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Blessings with your preferred way of leaving this dismal place! You are brave and looking into a wise time of release and emptiness.
Thank you, I hate everything that has to do with living and I'm looking forward to exiting this hell called life…

Reactions: Readytogo246
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023

Sorry I'm just preparing everything now where can I get high quality charcoal, can you please send me the link if you don't mind or a picture so I will get the highest of quantity of charcoal because I want the process to be as quick as possible.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I don´t know where you live and I don´t want to know. So I don´t know any brand names or stores in your country.
I can only advise not to buy briquettes, but regular lumb barbecue charcoal in not too small pieces. It should be as evenly sized pieces as possible instead of small crumbly pieces. And of course it has to be dry.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I don´t know where you live and I don´t want to know. So I don´t know any brand names or stores in your country.
I can only advise not to buy briquettes, but regular lumb barbecue charcoal in not too small pieces. It should be as evenly sized pieces as possible instead of small crumbly pieces. And of course it has to be dry.

Oh okay that's fine! Yeah I know I thought most of these brands that provide high quality charcoal would be providing them globally.

But anyway thanks, I will find from online the brands that provide high quality charcoal.

Reactions: befree
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Another question sorry I wanted to burn the charcoal inside the flat is that okay because I can't see myself burning the charcoal outside… I mean I could do it in my flat and completely the ctb in the bathroom… Would that be a problem because I think there was a comment that was made that I should do it outside…

• Love