• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
Seeing loads of different reports about this method.

Some say you need loads of charcoal for the method. Others saying 2 coals should do the trick.

Also, it's not as painless as people think apparently. Trying to find a quick and easy way to go.

I've got 1kg of charcoal currently in my boot with a medium sized ceramic plant pot, a lighter and some foil to coat the underneath of said plant pot.

I'm looking to this in a Audi A3 Hatchback.

Am I missing something. If I muster enough balls, could i just do this on a whim tonight?

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023

Some say you need loads of charcoal for the method. Others saying 2 coals should do the trick.

Also, it's not as painless as people think apparently. Trying to find a quick and easy way to go.

I've got 1kg of charcoal currently in my boot with a medium sized ceramic plant pot, a lighter and some foil to coat the underneath of said plant pot.

Am I missing something. If I muster enough balls, could i just do this on a whim tonight?
As I said before or did I forget to mention, there are side effects and there can be no side effects if CO builds up fast enough it will be painless, I don't have exact amounts but just for safety add 1 more kg just to make sure.
Side effects you can expect:
- Headache
- Stomachache
- Hallucinations.
This is all the info I can offer.

Reactions: Jezzibell
G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
I don't want to fuck this up.
Ive heard horror stories about this method but then other things about it being very peaceful and quick if the PPM is high.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jezzibell
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
I often see stories of people accidentally killing themselves whilst camping. They take the disposable bbq into the tent and never wake up.

We had a power cut last year and borrowed a camping stove, lit it inside and the carbon monoxide alarms went off not long after it was started.

Had such a bad headache for a while afterwards. Now it was only lit for 10-15 mins and the alarms were going off. Just one of those little camping stove with gas canisters at the side.

miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
i'm going for this method as well so you could say we're on the same boat.

yes, CO poisoning is one of the most peaceful methods. but only if you do it right.
there are many variables to consider when preparing.

• the amount of charcoal you need can be used with this formula:
    mass of charcoal (g) = (CO concentration in PPM x volume of space in liters x 1.25) ÷ (1000 x carbon content of charcoal)>
    *1.25 represents air density
  • as DazaiKinnie said, 2kg of charcoal is recommended just in case. you can make your own calculation to confirm.
    if the PPM level reaches 12,800, death will occur after 1-3 minutes (you can look up "carbon monoxide symptom chart" to see further). the same outcome will also occur with 1600 PPM within 1-2 hours, but you'll risk suffering through some of the side effects above should the PPM take a longer time to go up.
  • i've also heard that any fire liquids aren't recommended to light your charcoal up. i'm personally going with paper towels and cooking oil to start it up.
    wait until the smoke from the pot has disappeared. how long this takes varies, but your charcoal should at least be pure ash grey in color.
  • after this, some may suggest that you should put the pot inside the car first and wait until the PPM has increased, while others say that once you then enter the car, a lot of CO will be lost in the air. and in addition to the foil, i've heard that placing the pot on a brick greatly minimizes the risk of fire.
  • use duct tape to seal ALL forms of ventilation.
  • and to ensure others' safety, add a warning sign that informs others about the high CO concentration in your car once they find you.

these are just some general tips i've found and you should double-check the info yourself and change as you see fit. i hope this could help in any way, and may you find the promised peace you deserve.

Reactions: deleted442, Aisley, Jezzibell and 1 other person
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

This is my method. I bought a 25 pound bag of charcoal (a little overkill I know). I'd rather have too much than not enough. from what I understand you need to light that puppy up wait for th esmoke to die down and the charcoal to turn white, pop into your little tent (my method) kick back have some wine and pills (if available) lay down and done. I will also make sure that the tent is taped up good. I'll be in the desert where no one can intrude.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
One bag of charcoal will be more than sufficient. More charcoal is better with this method. Ideally, you want to CO level to be at least 10000 PPM, which will result in reaching unconsciousness quickly followed by death shortly thereafter. I would just buy a large size bag of good quality lump charcoal, 100% carbon, and get a small, 2-person tent, and a few metal buckets. Start the charcoal outside of the tent, preferably with some chimney starters. Divide the contents of the bag of charcoal evenly between the 3 chimney starters. Light the charcoals in each bucket and wait until all of the coals are white hot and any impurities have been burned away. After the coals are ready, transfer the charcoals into the three buckets and place the buckets inside the tent onto either some bricks, or concrete blocks, or something similar. Close up the tent and wait about 20 to 30 minutes to allow the CO to build up in the tent. That's it. The next step is you entering the tent as quickly as possible and getting the flap re-zipped and secured as fast as you can in order to minimize the loss of CO. With this amount of charcoal, you should be generating CO much more quickly than any losses occuring through tent seams or material. You'd, lost likely, want to hold your breath as you're entering the tent and while securing the entrance. If all goes well, as soon as you start breathing, you should be overcome from the CO in just a few breaths, which should render you unconscious quickly. Death should follow in several minutes but you won't be aware of it since you will be unconscious. Good luck if you choose to use this method.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bigsmoke777 and miu
S

Secret

Feb 10, 2021
This is my method. I bought a 25 pound bag of charcoal (a little overkill I know). I'd rather have too much than not enough. from what I understand you need to light that puppy up wait for th esmoke to die down and the charcoal to turn white, pop into your little tent (my method) kick back have some wine and pills (if available) lay down and done. I will also make sure that the tent is taped up good. I'll be in the desert where no one can intrude.
Definitely having more is better in this situation.

Would alcohol and pills hurry it along? If so, I'm all for that!

I often wondered how 1 little disposable bbq could kill a fully grown person. Especially when they have barely any charcoal in it to begin with.

So you advise a sack of charcoal instead of the bbqs?
SN was my go to method but I'm in the UK and after hearing about the police getting involved, I'm having to rethink my method.

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
Definitely having more is better in this situation.

Would alcohol and pills hurry it along? If so, I'm all for that!

I often wondered how 1 little disposable bbq could kill a fully grown person. Especially when they have barely any charcoal in it to begin with.

So you advise a sack of charcoal instead of the bbqs?
SN was my go to method but I'm in the UK and after hearing about the police getting involved, I'm having to rethink my method.

I just Brought what I thought would work. Got a sack with X4 bags in it. I'm sure it's 1kg.

I just want to go peacefully. I'm sick of waking up to be honest. The last week since my gf broke up with me I've just sat in a dark room and attempted once.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Also, some acetaminophen and ibuprophen for the headache.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I did a test at home in a closet , 5m3 , with only 2 briquettes , i got 375ppm , so 20 briquettes should be enough to kill anybody. Every year people die that way accidentally to warm themselves, im sure they dont have more than 20 inside the tent.

G

Gavalar

Apr 11, 2019
I did a test at home in a closet , 5m3 , with only 2 briquettes , i got 375ppm , so 20 briquettes should be enough to kill anybody. Every year people die that way accidentally to warm themselves, im sure they dont have more than 20 inside the tent.

Only thing I need is duct tape for the vents of the car

Reactions: Gonnerr
generaltonight1709

generaltonight1709

over it
Jun 1, 2023
May I ask how long it took those 2 to get to that ppm?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its been a while but i think less than 10 minutes, it was very fast.

Reactions: generaltonight1709
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
This guide should answer all your questions: