• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I know, it's not allowed to share links, but this is very important. The organization The Right To No Longer Exist has started a petition on Change.org to legalize assisted suicide for all. You might think that it's pointless to sign such a petition, but it's not; every little step towards the right direction counts. Link below:

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The idea is nice, but it would be a better strategy to lobby a particular state or government where there is a history of reasonable support for progressive movements. (e.g. California) Global laws are not a thing so this campaign has no focus.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You're asking a world that is already anti-assisted suicide even in cases of severe illness to just up and say "you know what fuck it, I take it back, everyone can die". Also as previously stated, global laws are not a thing, the closest you would get is something like United Nations and I can assure you they would not be on board for this. A couple signatures from suicidal people saying they want everyone to have the right to die isn't going to sway any one in any direction other than getting you thrown in a mental hospital and assigning even more stigma to websites like this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just hate how campaigns even need to be made about this. The right to die in peace should be a basic human right, it's unacceptable how it isn't seen as such, it's inhumane wishing to prolong the suffering of other people against their wishes.

Reactions: Daxter_87