GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'll have to rear him that one. Thank you!

I mean research that one. Darned predictive text!!

Haha! Before you edited, I was going to reply, "Well, I'm sorry for whoever 'him' is, but...you're welcome?" :pfff:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My advice is don't do it.

Reactions: Brink, not-2-b-the-answer and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yes, I've been browsing through this site for many months. I'm running out of time. I've seen SN available online but not sure if it's the real deal and can't get meto. No place to hang myself or do partial.

What do you mean you don't know if SN is the real deal? You mean the method itself, or the particular reseller of SN?

SN even without an antiemetic is going to be a million times more peaceful and painless than a chainsaw or electric knife :O

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Sweet517

Sweet517

Oct 5, 2019
What do you mean you don't know if SN is the real deal? You mean the method itself, or the particular reseller of SN?

SN even without an antiemetic is going to be a million times more peaceful and painless than a chainsaw or electric knife :O
The reseller. I've seen it on A but no way to know how if it's really SN

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
The reseller. I've seen it on A but no way to know how if it's really SN

Gotcha. For the amount of peacefullness it's going to give you compared to the other methods you mention, it's probably worth ordering it and some test strips to test on arrival.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am planning to CTB using a chainsaw. I don't have access to SN or N or an exit bag.
This is a serious post.I'm hoping for suggestions about how to carry this out. Where to cut in order to be lethal.
Thank you.
If you are going to go with such a painfull method an electric saw like a stationary circuler saw would be better, chainsaws are kind of jumpy when it hits matter if you don´t hold it firm enough there is even a video on Documenting Reality where the Cartel use a trainsaw to try and decapitate two people and when the saw hit the neck it kept jumping back so it actually took a fair amount of time to kill the guys it´s not at all like you would imagine from horror movies.

Chiyuki99

Chiyuki99

a nightmare dressed like a daydream
May 28, 2019
I think your self preservation instinct will definitely kick in before you get the job done because the pain will be too horrendous. Alone the sound of thd chainsaw anywhere near me would freak me out completely.

Please consider other options and research a bit moreeven though your urge to go is big. Using a chainsaw is a terrible and most painful way to go.