• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

radical blue

Nov 20, 2022
Just received my 2 orders of SN. 1 is from CCS, the other is LDL. It was a pretty easy process. Add to cart, pay, get your tracking number and wait. They both arrived in 4 days. I had already bought 100 grams from CCS, but I wanted to check and see if the process of ordering has remained the same, which it has. No need for a letter of intent or any proof of intended use. I also have my meto, I have existing GERD and told my doctor that I was dry heaving and nauseated in the mornings. I also told her that I used Zofran before and it gave me headaches. Didn't have to mention that I wanted meto, it's usually Zofran that's prescribed first, then meto next. I'm planning to ctb at a hotel or airbnb. For both I'll book a 3-4 day stay to ensure that I'm gone gone. Can SN look like natural causes? I plan to take 2 glasses with 25g SN and 50 ml water. If they don't test for SN will I just look like I passed normally? Also I want my parents to get my life insurance money… don't know if ctb negates the payout…

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
It wont look like natural causes if you are young and healthy and have a history of mental health issues- You will go to forensic morgue and they will find out if thats the case. Idk about the insurance thing. U are 100 percent sure this is the best option you have? Cause theres no going back from this. U can always buy new sn later. Maybe in the near future u can get another thing more peaceful than this.

U

umbra_

Feb 21, 2023
Just received my 2 orders of SN. 1 is from CCS, the other is LDL. It was a pretty easy process. Add to cart, pay, get your tracking number and wait. They both arrived in 4 days. I had already bought 100 grams from CCS, but I wanted to check and see if the process of ordering has remained the same, which it has. No need for a letter of intent or any proof of intended use. I also have my meto, I have existing GERD and told my doctor that I was dry heaving and nauseated in the mornings. I also told her that I used Zofran before and it gave me headaches. Didn't have to mention that I wanted meto, it's usually Zofran that's prescribed first, then meto next. I'm planning to ctb at a hotel or airbnb. For both I'll book a 3-4 day stay to ensure that I'm gone gone. Can SN look like natural causes? I plan to take 2 glasses with 25g SN and 50 ml water. If they don't test for SN will I just look like I passed normally? Also I want my parents to get my life insurance money… don't know if ctb negates the payout…
Look into your policy. Usually suicide clauses expire after a certain amount of time and the payout will happen regardless of the cause of death.

In general, those clauses are to prevent people from taking out life insurance policies and immediately ctb to benefit their families. Each policy will have a different clause about how long before suicide is valid for payout.

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
SN causes body parts to turn blue which is their sign of cause.