• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I've been reading alot and heard people say shipping was fast and discreet, but is there anyone with experience in U.S. that can give me a rough time frame from placing order to arriving at your door? I just don't want it to come when I'm not around as I dont want to have to explain myself if someone else grabs my package. SN sounds like the way for me as my stomach's always been an iron chamber, at least with abusive drinking. Thanks and best wishes to you all.

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
It took about a week for the package to actually ship, with it arriving 4 days later.

I recommend having someway to vacuum seal the container once you receive it as it ships unsealed. I have my doubts as to how much of it is still nitrite but I'm still happy to have it as an option.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
It took about a week for the package to actually ship, with it arriving 4 days later.

I recommend having someway to vacuum seal the container once you receive it as it ships unsealed. I have my doubts as to how much of it is still nitrite but I'm still happy to have it as an option.
The container did make me hesitant (bag seems safer and more discreet) but I've heard 4 months should be fine. I can vacuum seal, I might seal half and leave half just in an air tight bag or as close as I can. Probably better to reseal than leave it as is? So plan on 10-14 days after business day order? A 4 day window is what I need with my schedule and situation. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Also its grade is ACS that's all it says as far as purity. I've heard that's over the 97%, as well as others trusting this source. ACS is Acutely Curing Sadness right? Wink wink

• Yay!
Reactions: imcadt99