Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Anyone aware of the UK news recently Caroline Flack has been in the media for apparent DV,
She has been found dead in her flat, Looking into twitter, one person has stated that they are sad a close friend took her own life,
So another celebratory gone, who will they blame for this I wonder, if the suicide part is true

• Wow
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
Banquo501

Banquo501

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Ahh yeah I remember that being in the news now.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Most likely suicide sadly. Rip caroline and the estimated other 17 people who die of suicide in the uk daily. X

Reactions: Xena87 and BPDbitch
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Most likely suicide sadly. Rip caroline and the estimated other 17 people who die of suicide in the uk daily. X

I read one every 90 mins? Either way, wouldn't it be amazing if everyone who took their own life, got even a moments respect, but no, its not going to happen unless you are famous :(

• Love
Reactions: justfloating, Shakespear's Brother, Nem and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I read one every 90 mins? Either way, wouldn't it be amazing if everyone who took their own life, got even a moments respect, but no, its not going to happen unless you are famous :(
[/QUOTE
Yes it could be one every 90 mins on average. Sadly its how society works. I had a friend who just said... She was so pretty too. Really? I see her as equal to the lesser known people in every part of the UK, and afar who have been brought to this point. X