• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I found this while searching the internet: Amazon product ASIN B0000BYDPEIf you don't trust links, just look up underground exterminator.
It looks relatively easy to make a rudimentary mask out of one of these, at least a hell of a lot easier than getting a tent and charcoal. Would this be a viable method? I would assume it wouldn't be ideal to be breathing car fumes, would there be any way to mitigate the smell of the car fumes? Just something I thought of out of the blue.

Reactions: secretsfromthecity and pthnrdnojvsc
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Car exhaust may not have enough CO, you'd need a very old car. There are CO cylinders available (test gas) depending on where you live.

Reactions: Tesha
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Car exhaust may not have enough CO, you'd need a very old car. There are CO cylinders available (test gas) depending on where you live.
Yeah, it seemed to good to be true. It would be so easy to just plop that on the exhaust and inhale the fumes. Are there any CO cylinders that have the necessary % of CO to kill you available online?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yeah, it seemed to good to be true. It would be so easy to just plop that on the exhaust and inhale the fumes. Are there any CO cylinders that have the necessary % of CO to kill you available online?
It depends on where you live I guess. Ask google. I also remember there was a thread/article about someone who CTBed with a "CO-Mask" and cylinder. But I don't have the link and the keywords for it right now. Sorry.

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
It depends on where you live I guess. Ask google. I also remember there was a thread/article about someone who CTBed with a "CO-Mask" and cylinder. But I don't have the link and the keywords for it right now. Sorry.
Alright, thanks for the help!

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Why do you want to make it so complicated ? Have you read this thread ?:

Reactions: sevenkarmas and Praestat_Mori
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Can remove the catalytic converter . Saw videos of thieves can do it in a minute

Reactions: newave3
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
car fumes will melt your face down they melt rubber hoses hooked directly to exhaust pipes so the PPeH suggests to clamp some metal connection to exhaust pipe as a some sort of cooler before hooking the hose to the other end of it to mitigate this. the fumes that come from exhaust with a catalytic converter contain nitrous oxides when they get into lungs they convert in nitric acid it'll surely damage the cornea and lung tissues (read blindness and a horrible death due to pneumonia may follow).it seems that the cat.conv removal is only viable option because the CO con. in the fumes increases hundredfold without it.

FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Why do you want to make it so complicated ? Have you read this thread ?:

I just saw something about the underground exterminator and it seemed a hell if a lot easier than setting up charcoal, getting a tent, etc. just one thing on amazon and boom you have a method

S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
In the last year, some woman in NYC used a chemical reaction to create CO in her car. I forget what the formula is, but I believe I've seen it here on SS. Maybe in the CO mega thread? I'm shit at math, so I'm using the charcoal method.

Reactions: FadingSunshine