Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I think the worst part about capitalism killing us and our planet, is that us random citizens with no power literally have to watch it progress, while nothing is being done, because those with power refuse to do anything in the name of earning more money for themselves

There's only one thing we can do, which is forcefully taking that power and wealth away from them. But people dont seem to have a stomach for that yet.

we elect psychopaths into power that go to war and kill many innocent people time after time when will the people around the world rise up and take the power back and finally put a end to all the wars present and future

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

think about it if all the russia took to the streets at the same time and demanded a end to the russia and ukraine uk war there would be no war

i've got a feeling this planet will burn in radioactive waste via a nuclear war there will be no winners in ww3 just a dead planet

Reactions: sfdwx, HaHaSoLame, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021

This article from 11 hours ago says that Russian leadership has resorted to "human waves" tactics to try to breakthrough and advance their frontline. It also says that retreating Russian soldiers are being executed by their own side.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
yeah lage stage capitalism fucking sucks, if i have to start working a 9-5 job for some rich corporate fucks it'll be the last nail in my coffin

Reactions: ApathyToLife, WAITING TO DIE, Darkover and 2 others
D

Deleted member 65988

i've got a feeling this planet will burn in radioactive waste via a nuclear war there will be no winners in ww3 just a dead planet
I see this in all likelihood happening over the next 40-70 years although I don't plan on being around to see it at all.
There's only one thing we can do, which is forcefully taking that power and wealth away from them. But people dont seem to have a stomach for that yet.
Unfortunately, I think a lot of people just aren't interested in that at all.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Darkover and gonegirl1
A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
Less freedom to fuck people over results in less freedom to fuck yourself. In the anarcho capitalist dystopia at least I can buy N without people being upset

Reactions: ApathyToLife, Darkover and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We are all fucked because way too many bad things are happening all at once with very little chance of things ever getting better.

Reactions: skies and Darkover
skies

skies

left in the rain
Mar 13, 2020
We are all fucked because way too many bad things are happening all at once with very little chance of things ever getting better.
and it's only because of a few assholes ruining it for everyone, i love capitalism!!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
People are complacent, things aren't bad enough yet to resort to violence for the average person. Things will start to happen once people are out of jobs and out of food, if that happens. Or once mass migrations from soon-to-be uninhabitable zones start moving.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Darkover