• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Railiah P

Railiah P

Nov 7, 2020
I've been up all night lurking on social media. Reading random posts and watching random videos. I wanted to go to sleep but now I want to stay up a little longer cause Hardee's opens in 5 minutes and I'm craving fast food

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
This night was particularly hard for me to sleep to, you have no idea the cocktails of benzos I took to knock me off.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I have horrific dreams of all the emotional suffering in my life and I'm always a child in my dreams and feel exactly as I did.
You know the help I got?.... Fuck all
But criticised when self medicating destructive with drink, benzos, heroin and other substances I could get my hands on. They don't work in the long run... I'd tell anyone living like fight club lifestyle is better than substance abuse.

Railiah P

Railiah P

Nov 7, 2020
I went to Hardee's and it was extremely disappointing. They weren't serving the sandwich I wanted and what I ended up ordering made me very angry. Long story but Hardee's just lost me again.

• Aww..
Reactions: MindFrog
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I didn't sleep well too. I took a handful of sleeping pills yet it made me sleep only for few hours.