• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but, I can't seem to find the search function on this site. The only way I've been searching is via search query of this site's name on google + my own search query.

mengbao

mengbao

May 28, 2024
Is their search? I can not find anything unless going to forums.

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
It's because you've just joined. Think it takes something like 24-48 hours and a certain amount of posts before all permissions are granted.

mengbao

mengbao

May 28, 2024
It's because you've just joined. Think it takes something like 24-48 hours and a certain amount of posts before all permissions are granted.
It makes sense. Is that why I can not add my birth date?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Not enough posts. It's doesn't pop up until you have around over 20 posts, at least that's what I think...

J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
Oh I see. What counts as a post? Do they have to be entire threads such as this one? Or can it count as a reply like my reply to your message?

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Oh I see. What counts as a post? Do they have to be entire threads such as this one? Or can it count as a reply like my reply to your message?
Not sure to be honest, I really can't remember.