• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
I want to make myself pass out so I get ready to hang myself. But I am so idiotic that I cannit manage even that simple task. Ive been positioning my hands all over my neck and nowhere do I feel dizzy ir losing breath. Someone please guide me.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
it's a little above the adam's apple. you make a U shape from your right/left arms first and firmly put it a little, very little above the adam's apple. in a way that your thumb is positioned on the artery or one side and the rest four fingers are positioned on the other artery. it does need practice, took people minutes, hours, or days ( different people, different time ). if this doesn't help, dwell deep into the night night megathread, it has almost every answer you'd need about this method. even the solution to your problem. but you have to dig a lot, you have to carefully read each message from the start. it takes time but does help