• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LinkedSky

LinkedSky

Sep 16, 2023
I wanna know if you can GTB with Tylenol if that could work? Or if there's better methods

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
I wanna know if you can GTB with Tylenol if that could work? Or if there's better methods

A quick search told me it causes serious liver damage.

I don't think this is a reliable method. If you attempt and fail, you'll probably be much worse off than you started out with.
You could maybe end up in a state where you can't even attempt to CTB anymore.

I recommend against this method.

EDIT: If you get access to the forum's search function later, you can search for "tylenol" and you'll find other similar threads here.
The opinion on it seems to be mostly negative.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
S

sarahelizabeth

Oct 2, 2023
Do NOT overdose on Tylenol. It's unreliable. It can work, but you'll die a slow, painful death due to liver failure.

What if you took a fatal dose and changed your mind? You'd languish in the hospital until you died. Liver failure is not at all a good way to go. Don't do it. There are no OTC painkillers that you could reliably use to OD and die quickly.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
Upvote 0
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Nope. You wont die, youll just cause yourself a lot of pain and potentially organ damage.

Upvote 0