• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

top_cat

Feb 21, 2019
My parents are in denial. My mother says I look fine but people (both kind friends/acquaintances and bullies) have said otherwise. Even when asking and just making comments so obviously I have quite a few unattractive facial features.

I think in order to judge someones appearance for dating, you need to be able to view them a sexually attractive which parents (hopefully) are unable to do. Though there are quite a small minority of wealthy high school friends I have who got paid plastic surgery and subsequently improved their dating.

What do you think?

LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
"never look for the truth in your mother's eyes"
porcupine tree: arriving somewhere, but not here. nice song btw

A

anuglymale

Feb 16, 2019
It is impossible to get an objective rating from your mother. Even my father agrees that I am ugly but not get

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Are you male? If so then post your pic on grindr and see what responses you get. Gay males are very truthful about looks, especially over the internet.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Looks are subjective so no. You could try getting opinions online from a site like www.photofeeler.com, but keep in mind that's just a judgment of photos, not the actual person. You could be really attractive and have undesirable photos and get bad scores or vice versa. In any case, we don't have much control over looks, and there's much more to a person than just physical attractiveness (even if some people don't appreciate it). Also, fuck bullies.

Reactions: Circles
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
No you can't. They'll think your perfect no matter what and never support your decision to get plastic surgery. They'll insist you see a therapist instead then in fifteen years time when you've wasted everything you wanted it for you'll look back and wish you'd sorted it out yourself. That's my story

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and LastFlowers
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
My parents are in denial. My mother says I look fine but people (both kind friends/acquaintances and bullies) have said otherwise. Even when asking and just making comments so obviously I have quite a few unattractive facial features.

I think in order to judge someones appearance for dating, you need to be able to view them a sexually attractive which parents (hopefully) are unable to do. Though there are quite a small minority of wealthy high school friends I have who got paid plastic surgery and subsequently improved their dating.

What do you think?
No lol. My mom's great for that. If I look ugly, she's gonna tell me if I ask. If I look fine, she's gonna tell me.