• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
Hi Everyone, I am going blind due to glaucoma so I need to act fast. I am ready to get on a flight to Peru in the next few weeks but I cannot figure out the logistics.
I live in Europe and I have no relatives or any connections in the country I live in. My parents live in a different country. I have a house with a bank morgage. I cannot leave my parents with a morgage as they live in a different country, elderly, don't speak the language, have no money and unable to travel. So my house would need to be sold and the morgage paid off.

However what do I do? Sell it before I go to Peru? It can take several months. But what if I cannot find N, and I already sold my house and I am essentially homeless.

Or if I don't sell my house and do find N in Peru, I would need to take the N back to Europe. But is this even realistic? How do I do this? I need help with logisitics!

(I am also on the autism spectrum and I have very severe noise sensitivity during sleep so once I sell my house, finding suitable accomodation will be extremely difficult for me. Currently I had my bedroom sound insulated and this works for me, hence I would love to not sell my house until the last minute). Ideas? How to solve this?

Reactions: davidtorez
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
You don't need to sell first if you're planning on returning to Europe (presumably that's where your home is).

N can't legally be brought back, so you'd have to do a bit of planning to disguise it as something else. You could repackage it - depending on what N you find they can look like the bottles of fragrance used for reed diffusers. However, if you get caught it's a massive legal risk and depending on which country you're travelling to, can mean a long prison sentence.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
You don't need to sell first if you're planning on returning to Europe (presumably that's where your home is).

N can't legally be brought back, so you'd have to do a bit of planning to disguise it as something else. You could repackage it - depending on what N you find they can look like the bottles of fragrance used for reed diffusers. However, if you get caught it's a massive legal risk and depending on which country you're travelling to, can mean a long prison sentence.
Wow. A long prison sentence is too terrifying to risk... What do you think of this scenario? I go to Peru, I buy N, I put N into storage locker, pay advance for a year, go back to Europe, sell house, pay the bank, cancel credit cards, insurance, get a lawyer, create a will, might take up to a year to sell house, then go back to Peru to CTB. Would that work? I have not seen anyone doing it but this is the only thing I can think of right now...

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Wow. A long prison sentence is too terrifying to risk... What do you think of this scenario? I go to Peru, I buy N, I put N into storage locker, pay advance for a year, go back to Europe, sell house, pay the bank, cancel credit cards, insurance, get a lawyer, create a will, might take up to a year to sell house, then go back to Peru to CTB. Would that work? I have not seen anyone doing it but this is the only thing I can think of right now...
I've seen some people in this forum who managed to take their N back to their country easily. Two of them put the N in an alcohol bottle.

E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
I've seen some people in this forum who managed to take their N back to their country easily. Two of them put the N in an alcohol bottle.
But would't removing the liquid from its original bottle and putting it into a different bottle degrade the substance? Otherwise the alcohol bottle sounds like a great idea

Reactions: davidtorez
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
But would't removing the liquid from its original bottle and putting it into a different bottle degrade the substance? Otherwise the alcohol bottle sounds like a great idea
This is what the author of the book Final Exit answered when he was asked about removing the liquid from its original bottom and put into a different bottle...
If then kept tightly bottled, the Nembutal would be effective after one month but risky using it after that.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
However, if you get caught it's a massive legal risk and depending on which country you're travelling to, can mean a long prison sentence.
I strongly doubt that any country in Europe would sentence you to prison for importing a personal quantity of N, and certainly not a long prison sentence. Most likely would be forfeiture of the contraband and a formal reprimand or warning. In the UK I doubt they'd even bother to caution you for it.

If then kept tightly bottled, the Nembutal would be effective after one month but risky using it after that.

I think this is probably over-cautious. It's from a reply to a comment on the author's blog:

But it doesn't cite any particular source for the conclusion. Various studies have shown N to be fairly stable in a variety of formulations. If you kept it sealed in an amber glass/plastic container I think it would be fine for a lot longer than a month, especially if you refrigerated it once you got back home.

Reactions: Esokabat
E

Esokabat

Apr 22, 2024
This is what the author of the book Final Exit answered when he was asked about removing the liquid from its original bottom and put into a different bottle...
That is very useful!
I strongly doubt that any country in Europe would sentence you to prison for importing a personal quantity of N, and certainly not a long prison sentence. Most likely would be forfeiture of the contraband and a formal reprimand or warning. In the UK I doubt they'd even bother to caution you for it.

I think this is probably over-cautious. It's from a reply to a comment on the author's blog:

But it doesn't cite any particular source for the conclusion. Various studies have shown N to be fairly stable in a variety of formulations. If you kept it sealed in an amber glass/plastic container I think it would be fine for a lot longer than a month, especially if you refrigerated it once you got back home.

That was an interesting article to read, thank you. I saved the website.

Last edited: