EnnisTcc1

EnnisTcc1

EXDEN
Oct 15, 2023
Each month I get access to around 300mg of Fluoxetine/Prozac (literally not sure what it's called but it's those lol) and I wanted to know if I could ctb on them? I have around 230mg now, and I'm thinking about ending it. Can you ctb on it? and if so, how much mg would I need to do it?

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Uncertain about that but don't do any stimulants with it.

One time I did meth and fluox and had a psychotic break. It wasn't pleasant.

Thought people were talking about me through the walls and just generally not sane and losing it.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Each month I get access to around 300mg of Fluoxetine/Prozac (literally not sure what it's called but it's those lol) and I wanted to know if I could ctb on them? I have around 230mg now, and I'm thinking about ending it. Can you ctb on it? and if so, how much mg would I need to do it?
No. They wouldnt prescribe an antidepressant if it had even a tiny chance of lethal overdose.

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
Do you mean 300 tablets?

lycheeginger

lycheeginger

no alarms and no surprises
Oct 21, 2023
I honestly don't recommend ODing unless you get your hands on something that is notorious for being lethal. OD attempts are rarely, rarely successful. Especially SSRIs. I have used both Prozac and Zoloft. Prozac takes an unbelievable amount to cause any symptoms, and I'm pretty sure it makes you vomit anyway. Zoloft gave me serotonin syndrome, and I got relatively close to CTB (while tripping balls), but it was extremely physically uncomfortable. I know this is already resolved, sorry, just trying to provide additional info to anyone who might come across this thread.