H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
1. DAE not like mrbeast the YouTuber? It feels like all his vids r skits aimed at kids and smth is inauthentically off abt him. Like he never has his own opinions, that fake high energy glee. Always an exploitative robot pumping out money and refusing to adjust to genuine ppl. I'm just saying this coz he keeps popping up everywhere and praised like the 2nd coming of Jesus.

2. Do u guys feel dread while typing this forum's name knowing u'll b hit with a helpline if u misspelled a single letter?

Reactions: saddestbunny
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
While i dont like or watch mrbeast because of the reasons you list, i dont relate on the second. But yeah its fucking annoying seeing him get rich by exploiting a person down on their luck. Its even worse now because of all the copy cats who go to stores and areas and hunt for a down on their luck person tho shove an expensive phone in their face for views and an ego boost. That content is vile

• Love
Reactions: H.O.Xan
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
1) I don't even know who he is.
2) Yes, it pisses me off that, whenever you type the word "suicide" on Google, a helpline pops up. No, thank you, I don't want you to gaslight me with nonsense.

Reactions: H.O.Xan, woh6 and Praestat_Mori