• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Ln42

Jun 13, 2018
I think since those bodies were found there today the authorities and charities will be monitoring there more closely for a while. I am not sure I could jump. My stupid survival instinct and fear would come into play. I know someone who went there and the police were doing a random spot check and she was sectioned.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
I think since those bodies were found there today the authorities and charities will be monitoring there more closely for a while. I am not sure I could jump. My stupid survival instinct and fear would come into play. I know someone who went there and the police were doing a random spot check and she was sectioned.
Did they admit though that they'd gone there to commit suicide ?? Surely it's not a police state where your arrested just for taking a wander ??

L

Ln42

Jun 13, 2018
Its a really famous suicide spot. They wouldn't arrest you but they could put you on a section 136 if they were suspicious you may be suicidal to keep you safe until the mental health team can assess you. I do wonder if part of her wanted to get 'saved.'