• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
Wait.. what did you OD on? I took 20 aspirin once and still had to have a stomach pump. That many paracetamol could do some damage potentially. You may want to get some advice as to whether you're at risk of harm from what you've taken x
paracetomol and nurofen
i have taken this amount before.
i will just be groggy and a bit nauseous tommorow
i do appreciate the concern but im sure ill be fine x

TelstraSuckAFatOne

TelstraSuckAFatOne

Until death comes to collect his debt
Feb 16, 2020
My friend there is plenty of peaceful options available, the last thing you need is to go through unnecessary pain. You're already suffering do some research and you'll see that bleach is no way to go! I hope you can find peace but please do not do something like drinking bleach.

WEASEL1234

WEASEL1234

By a thread
Jan 28, 2020
thank you, will do.
ss is a very supportive and understanding community, which im grateful and thankful to have
Drink plenty of water and have a sleep. See how you feel tomorrow. Here if you need xx

Reactions: Sensei and SHThrowAway213
HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
its all i can think about
but ive heard its not very fatal
starting to feel like its my only option and i really want to do it tonight
Both fire and bleach can burn you. However given the choice, I would preferably die by fire.

The use of the phrase "burning to death" is misleading as it implies it's the bodily damage from the fire that kills you. It's not, it is smoke inhalation.

This takes about a minute to die, all the while your body is burning, scalding and blistering all over. You'll be put through 60 to about 120 seconds of pure agony before the smoke poisons your insides and you pass out and die.

Bleach has the same burning affect as fire due to it being a corrosive liquid. However unlike fire you won't be passing out due to the inhalation.

Instead you'll be roasted from the inside depending on how much you drink.

Your mouth and esophagus will suffer damage, you will cough blood, it'll get into your stomach and destroy it, may even pass through into the intestines, breaking those down, leaking blood and filth into your system. You can't scream in agony, you ruined your mouth and throat.

Total fire on the inside. And it'll last for hours. You'll end up calling the ambulance.

Depending on how severe the damage is you may no longer be able to talk properly due to tounge and vocal cord damage. You may need to be fed with a tube or end up with a catheter due to stomach and intestine damage. If you live in a country without access to free health care your going to be paying alot for it.

There have been documented incidents of people throwing themselves through glass panel doors and windows, to escape the pain of bleach.

So don't do it.

Reactions: nbn and Sensei
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Both fire and bleach can burn you. However given the choice, I would preferably die by fire.

The use of the phrase "burning to death" is misleading as it implies it's the bodily damage from the fire that kills you. It's not, it is smoke inhalation.

This takes about a minute to die, all the while your body is burning, scalding and blistering all over. You'll be put through 60 to about 120 seconds of pure agony before the smoke poisons your insides and you pass out and die.

Bleach has the same burning affect as fire due to it being a corrosive liquid. However unlike fire you won't be passing out due to the inhalation.

Your mouth and esophagus will suffer damage, you will cough blood, it'll get into your stomach and destroy it, may even pass through into the intestines, breaking those down, leaking blood and filth into your system. You can't scream in agony, you ruined your mouth and throat.

Total fire on the inside. And it'll last for hours. You'll end up calling the ambulance.

Depending on how severe the damage is you may no longer be able to talk properly due to tounge and vocal cord damage. You may need to be fed with a tube or end up with a catheter due to stomach and intestine damage. If you live in a country without access to free health care your going to be paying alot for it.

There have been documented incidents of people throwing themselves through glass panel doors and windows, to escape the pain of bleach.

So don't do it.
I don't know how and who introduced that method in this forum. We should delete those methods from this forum,so no one will research and try that

Reactions: WEASEL1234
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019

Just dont
It's not a goos idea at all.
Not peaceful or reliable.
Also mostly a impulsive way to go.
For everyone here.
Dont fucking encourage him
I see people talking about setting themselves on fire wtf.
Thats the behavior that brings this site in danger

So don't do it.

Dude really dont encourage him.
Wtf setting yourself on fire to ctb really?.

Thats the behavior that gives this site a bad reputation.

Last edited:
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
There are some videos that show what bleach can do to the human body and it's horrible ): Look up what bleach can do to you and you'll see the pain it comes with. Please reconsider because bleach is one of many worst methods

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and WEASEL1234
L

Lostgirl1996

Feb 17, 2020
Please don't drink bleach!

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
Just dont
It's not a goos idea at all.
Not peaceful or reliable.
Also mostly a impulsive way to go.
For everyone here.
Dont fucking encourage him
I see people talking about setting themselves on fire wtf.
Thats the behavior that brings this site in danger

Dude really dont encourage him.
Wtf setting yourself on fire to ctb really?.

Thats the behavior that gives this site a bad reputation.

I'm not encouraging dumbass. I'm making a comparison to put them off bleach.
Fucks sake

B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
I'm not encouraging dumbass. I'm making a comparison to put them off bleach.
Fucks sake
. You said that you would preferably choose fire. So what if this person walks out and set's him or herself on fire.

You might just spark a new way of ctb for this person.

But yeah the rest was comparing the 2.

HighwayToHell

HighwayToHell

Jan 29, 2020
. You said that you would preferably choose fire. So what if this person walks out and set's him or herself on fire.

You might just spark a new way of ctb for this person.

But yeah the rest was comparing the 2.

Yes because the pain of bleach would be WORSE and you forgot this bit:

"This takes about a minute to die, all the while your body is burning, scalding and blistering all over. You'll be put through 60 to about 120 seconds of pure agony before the smoke poisons your insides and you pass out and die."

How is this encouraging? It sounds like a horror movie.

Reactions: Shero and WEASEL1234
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I feel like there should be a warning on this site that says do not drink bleach. Don't do it. It is an absolute terrible and agonizing way to die.

Reactions: WEASEL1234 and HighwayToHell
Status
Not open for further replies.