• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
I have been reading through a lot of threads about the SN method, but I dont find a short overview about the exact procedure for SN CTB that is published in the latest Online publication of the PPH in 2024. The latest guide in this forum is from 2022. All I need is the amount and time in which the recommended substances should be taken.
I would be glad for help. All the different information in the threads is quite overwhelming. Thank you very much!

Reactions: Zhendou, wCvML2, heavyeyes and 4 others
B

Broken131

Aug 2, 2024
I need the same information. Is there a "recipe"? How does it work? Is it painful? Is there any chance that it won't work? I have been wanting this for several years but my biggest fear is that it won't work and I'll end up with some sort of brain damage or something. The worst scenario - the people that already hate me would be forced to care for me.
I would appreciate any information.

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
I need the same information. Is there a "recipe"? How does it work? Is it painful? Is there any chance that it won't work? I have been wanting this for several years but my biggest fear is that it won't work and I'll end up with some sort of brain damage or something. The worst scenario - the people that already hate me would be forced to care for me.
I would appreciate any information.
Yes, there are recipes. But the guides in the stickied threads are based on older versions of the Peaceful Pill Handbook and while the guides will probably work, I would like to have the knowledge that I do this method with the latest knowledge about the subject that is possible.
I understand your concern. The probability of brain damage with the sn method is not as high as with other methods, but of course you can never be 100 % sure

Reactions: Nefera and _AllCatsAreGrey_
AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
Can anybody help? I only bump this up because I plan to CTB tomorrow at the latest and obviously I am not the only one who is interested in this.
Thank you.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
Bump. But also coming in to say, I feel very strongly, just due to the number of successful cases on here, if you follow the measurements etc, the available versions are still valid. I don't foresee the amount of SN required for the protocol (you gotta make sure you test your SN for purity) or the water amount changing. These are the two most important parts besides obtaining an AE but even the PPH goes on to say that these drugs are not required for success, they only serve to make someone more comfortable with the possible side affects. Just my two cents. But if anyone has a PDF link or can convert something for us and post it, I'm sure people would be grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and Zhendou
codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
Bump! I really hope someone has this

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
Bump. But also coming in to say, I feel very strongly, just due to the number of successful cases on here, if you follow the measurements etc, the available versions are still valid. I don't foresee the amount of SN required for the protocol (you gotta make sure you test your SN for purity) or the water amount changing. These are the two most important parts besides obtaining an AE but even the PPH goes on to say that these drugs are not required for success, they only serve to make someone more comfortable with the possible side affects. Just my two cents. But if anyone has a PDF link or can convert something for us and post it, I'm sure people would be grateful.
Yes, I agree. For me its mostly about knowing that I have done everything to make sure that the CTB is as comfortable as possible, because it takes away from the fear of actually doing it. It will certainly do the job with older versions, but I would be thankful for the additional assurance that comes with recent information.

Reactions: DOHARDTHINGS24 and heavyeyes
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
Yes, I agree. For me its mostly about knowing that I have done everything to make sure that the CTB is as comfortable as possible, because it takes away from the fear of actually doing it. It will certainly do the job with older versions, but I would be thankful for the additional assurance that comes with recent information.
I completely understand! That is an absolutely valid thing to make sure of. Knowing you won't fail (assuming you have the alone time and space) is definitely comforting, no debating that. I've searched up and down for it and haven't found a pdf version. The website does say there is an updated 2024 version, but via the website obviously it costs money, but honestly the updated parts seem to mainly focused on the Sarco pod updates. I think if there were any meaningful changes to the SN method, it would have made its way here by now. I think following 2022 or 23 if you can find it, is good to go. Do you have the accompanying drugs?

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
I completely understand! That is an absolutely valid thing to make sure of. Knowing you won't fail (assuming you have the alone time and space) is definitely comforting, no debating that. I've searched up and down for it and haven't found a pdf version. The website does say there is an updated 2024 version, but via the website obviously it costs money, but honestly the updated parts seem to mainly focused on the Sarco pod updates. I think if there were any meaningful changes to the SN method, it would have made its way here by now. I think following 2022 or 23 if you can find it, is good to go. Do you have the accompanying drugs?
There are no pdf files to be found because they only offer a version that you can access to via the website. I would have bought and shared it here, but they dont want to sell it to people that are under 50 years old afaik.
I have MCP, Diazepam (but only the solution for injection) and Paracetamol.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Experienced
Jun 2, 2024
There are no pdf files to be found because they only offer a version that you can access to via the website. I would have bought and shared it here, but they dont want to sell it to people that are under 50 years old afaik.
I have MCP, Diazepam (but only the solution for injection) and Paracetamol.
Yup, that was my finding as well. There are pdf's for 22/23 but not 24 because in includes the Sarco updates which just came out. That might play a factor as why it hasn't made its way here yet, it's too new. Hoping someone will post it. I'm not sure if searching pph 2024 on the search bar here will yield anything other than inquires like your own, but I had the thought that maybe someone did get it and merely posted what was different, but haven't checked throughly yet. I'm glad you at least have the other drugs to ease the side affects. 20g of sn to 50mL of water X 2 or 3 glasses will get you there even if you throw up, most people knock back the second glass. The amount will build up enough in your bloodstream even if you puke the second glass.

Reactions: heavyeyes and AlexZ1993
AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
Yup, that was my finding as well. There are pdf's for 22/23 but not 24 because in includes the Sarco updates which just came out. That might play a factor as why it hasn't made its way here yet, it's too new. Hoping someone will post it. I'm not sure if searching pph 2024 on the search bar here will yield anything other than inquires like your own, but I had the thought that maybe someone did get it and merely posted what was different, but haven't checked throughly yet. I'm glad you at least have the other drugs to ease the side affects. 20g of sn to 50mL of water X 2 or 3 glasses will get you there even if you throw up, most people knock back the second glass. The amount will build up enough in your bloodstream even if you puke the second glass.
Thank you very much. Let's hope for the best. :)

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I am hoping to get access to the 2024 PPH version too.

If you get access, would you please share it with me?

Thank you!

UnluckyYogi

UnluckyYogi

Brain damage from antipsychotics
Aug 2, 2024
In order to purchase the most recent PPH, Exit requires you to identify your age and proove you are 50 years of age or older iirc.

AlexZ1993

AlexZ1993

Jul 30, 2024
In order to purchase the most recent PPH, Exit requires you to identify your age and proove you are 50 years of age or older iirc.
Yes. I feel like a teenager again who has to rely on someone older to buy me beer :D

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: justanotherdaynow, failure383, codedarchaeologist and 3 others
codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
I still hope someone will post it! I'm sure someone has it

Reactions: justanotherdaynow
cosimaniehaus

cosimaniehaus

Oct 15, 2020
sorry for not giving a proper answer to the question, but can you help me, what is exactly the PPH for SN, and why do people need it on the site?

F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
what is exactly the PPH for SN
Peaceful Pill Handbook is a book containing guides on how to end your life in a peaceful and efficient manner. SN is Sodium Nitrite, a toxic, inorganic salt, which can be used to ctb among other things. The usage of SN for ctb is described in the PPH. The problem, why OP made this thread, is that the last freely available version of this book is from 2022, not from 2024.

Reactions: cosimaniehaus
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
So… can someone 50 years or older purchase the 2024 version and share on this site please?

Someone posted the 2022 version on this site a couple years ago, but I would prefer to read the updated one that was just released.