• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello all just put this in context i am not trying to kill my self through lack of sleep. Its just i have bin not able to sleep more than a couple of hours every night this is bin going on for about six weeks now . And wired things are happening to me i keep seeing things that aren't they all so hearing things to . As well of that i can just be sitting or standing and nod of for a few seconds and i am forgetting things to. What worse is i am having waking dreams i and a wake but dreaming in fact they more like nightmares sum are really bad . Just wondering how much longer i can take before i completely loose my shit and go of at the deep end. My worry is that i am going to hurt sum one if i am out and about and have a wakeing dream. Dam i need sleep i feel like every thing is slipping away from me my brain is fry and think i going to end up a vegetable dam keep getting a lot of chest pains to mite get lucky and have a heart attack painful i know but better than ending up a vegetable. Well say tata for now

• Hugs
Reactions: LampShadeWax
LampShadeWax

LampShadeWax

May 1, 2019
I'm not a doctor but I think lack of sleep can cause heart problems so maybe? I've been sleep deprived only a couple of times the past and the most I've ever had were visual hallucinations

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Hello all just put this in context i am not trying to kill my self through lack of sleep. Its just i have bin not able to sleep more than a couple of hours every night this is bin going on for about six weeks now . And wired things are happening to me i keep seeing things that aren't they all so hearing things to . As well of that i can just be sitting or standing and nod of for a few seconds and i am forgetting things to. What worse is i am having waking dreams i and a wake but dreaming in fact they more like nightmares sum are really bad . Just wondering how much longer i can take before i completely loose my shit and go of at the deep end. My worry is that i am going to hurt sum one if i am out and about and have a wakeing dream. Dam i need sleep i feel like every thing is slipping away from me my brain is fry and think i going to end up a vegetable dam keep getting a lot of chest pains to mite get lucky and have a heart attack painful i know but better than ending up a vegetable. Well say tata for now
You really need to see a doctor about this, there's a case from years ago which didn't turn out well for this guy.

Story here

Reactions: Sunset764, LastFlowers, jake3d and 1 other person
08nomore

08nomore

Sep 24, 2018
No, I dont think so. The most you will get by not sleeping too much is a psychosis by by sleep deprivation,

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Qbert
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
You really need to see a doctor about this, there's a case from years ago which didn't turn out well for this guy.

Story here
Thanks i did read his story a bit back but had forgotten it thanks for the remind . Just shows that a simple thing like sleep could be so important.

Reactions: Johnnythefox
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Yes it will kill you - by doing something really dumb while nodded out or impaired due to sleep deprivation. I can certainly say this was the case for me. Not to mention that the aging process goes like 5x faster if you only sleep 2-3h a night for longer than a week or so...

Studies say being sleep deprived is as bad as being drunk. For me it was actually worse than if i had started drinking while in a good level of energy.

U

Username786

May 4, 2019
As someone with a sleep disorder, definetely talk to your doctor about this. There is still a lot medical science doesnt understand about sleep, but we do know long term lack of it can cause heart problems, issues with emotional regulation, hallucinations, and quite a bit more. Plus its crucial to all kinds of mental and physical healing processes, and can really impact quality of life. The heart issues won't be killing you for a few decades though, and you are a potential danger to others on the road. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I've done a decent deal of research after years of issues. The good news is a lot of the more typical sleep disorders are pretty treatable these days.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
As someone with a sleep disorder, definetely talk to your doctor about this. There is still a lot medical science doesnt understand about sleep, but we do know long term lack of it can cause heart problems, issues with emotional regulation, hallucinations, and quite a bit more. Plus its crucial to all kinds of mental and physical healing processes, and can really impact quality of life. The heart issues won't be killing you for a few decades though, and you are a potential danger to others on the road. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. I've done a decent deal of research after years of issues. The good news is a lot of the more typical sleep disorders are pretty treatable these days.
Ok thanks i think a lot of it is to do with the meds i am on i have kidney stones in both kidneys. The doctors think one of them is stuck in the between my kidney and my bladder do was put on med to make me pee more and relax all the pluming to . The side effects are pretty bad going to see the doctor next week to see if he can do sum thing better if not its the op anf not looking forward to that . They have to go up your willy through the bladder to your kidneys :( . Well hope after all that i can get back to sleep properly think i am going to sleep for a week LOL :P :D Well tsta for now hope you het to slee better to :D

Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
I was wondering about this too as I've only been able to sleep maybe 20 hours a week for the last 2 years

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I was wondering about this too as I've only been able to sleep maybe 20 hours a week for the last 2 years
Dam thort i had it hard but two years wow i would of gone nuts by now . Well hope things improve for you the nights can be long and lonely any way all the best .

Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Dam thort i had it hard but two years wow i would of gone nuts by now . Well hope things improve for you the nights can be long and lonely any way all the best .

I've pretty much gotten used to it but it still sucks. I feel like shit and look like shit all the time. I'd like to put my brain to sleep permanently.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I've pretty much gotten used to it but it still sucks. I feel like shit and look like shit all the time. I'd like to put my brain to sleep permanently.
Amen brother amen with all the crap in my head all i need is a lack of sleep on top of it wish we were made with an of switch LOL :D

Reactions: Kringle's Curse
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No. It's just extremely unhealthy. So I guess it could kill you but it would take many years.