• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I
can you get it on amazon ca looking to buy this to end my life need to find a place in Canada to buy it

You should be able to, but I am not entirely sure as I am US based, all I did was type Sodium Nitrite in the search and it came up. Super easy to find!

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
From what I heard sodium nitrite can make you throw up a ton and it will reverse the process so getting an anti-emetic with it will help.

I'm not a fan of projectile vomiting again tbh but I'm considering this method too since it's really inexpensive and seems to work if you do it correctly.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
From what I heard sodium nitrite can make you throw up a ton and it will reverse the process so getting an anti-emetic with it will help.

I'm not a fan of projectile vomiting again tbh but I'm considering this method too since it's really inexpensive and seems to work if you do it correctly.
Honestly getting good enough antiemetics is the real "problem" with this. Somebody shared a link to this http://rxvipmed.com/categories/Gastrointestinal/Reglan and it looks like it isnt really that hard either. If anyone has bought from here or some other page and can confirm they deliver, please do tell.