• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Missmay

Mar 20, 2022
I was trying to do a run through and I have everything I need and it all fits alright but the nitrogen is super loud, is there any way to quiet it down? I want to do it in a hotel so I don't want anyone noticing the sound

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I remember the house parties we used to throw, often times someone would show up with a tank of nitrous and we would fill balloons with it to do "whip it's". There is definitely a sound of the gas coming out, but I don't think it's so loud that anyone would notice if they were in another room.

Reactions: HardCore, houseofleaves and NearlyIrrelevantCake
M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
I was trying to do a run through and I have everything I need and it all fits alright but the nitrogen is super loud, is there any way to quiet it down? I want to do it in a hotel so I don't want anyone noticing the sadd

I was trying to do a run through and I have everything I need and it all fits alright but the nitrogen is super loud, is there any way to quiet it down? I want to do it in a hotel so I don't want anyone noticing the sound
adding another source of sound in the room might help , air condition or a ceiling fan or a turned on television or music in the mobile , my nitrogen cylinder produced sound but not extreme sound like constant continious hiss of snake @ 20 l /mine flowrate

M

Missmay

Mar 20, 2022
I remember the house parties we used to throw, often times someone would show up with a tank of nitrous and we would fill balloons with it to do "whip it's". There is definitely a sound of the gas coming out, but I don't think it's so loud that anyone would notice if they were in another room.
My flatmates could hear it from across the apartment, maybe I have an extra loud one

• Aww..
Reactions: houseofleaves
HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
My flatmates could hear it from across the apartment, maybe I have an extra loud one
I intend to use nitrogen in my room and I also found that sound very loud. I find it a very difficult method for those who do not live alone or even for those who for some reason cannot leave the house. It draws a lot of attention due to the noise. I confess that I was quite discouraged after testing. Practically wakes up the whole house after turning the cylinder valve. aff

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Do your flatmates know what you plan to do with it? If not, what did you tell them.... an image of a female standing in the center of a room yelling"I've got balloons! balloons! And MORE BALLOONS!" comes to mind. Granted you wouldn't use nitrogen for balloons, but you get it.