• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SadEmoticon:(

Feb 5, 2024
I'm tryna recover and everything but hanging is my plan b just in case
I don't have any kind of rope but I do know a technique where you can twist 6 bits of wool, overlap them and they do like a twisty thing, its hard to explain, just google "how to make a wool rope" I use it to make necklaces and stuff
If I tie this in a slipknot (id prefer to use a slipknot but if it'll only work with a noose I'll do that instead) would it hold my weight? I'm not sure how much I weigh but I'm 5'3 and average weight for my height.
Also what should i tie it to? I don't really have any hooks on my ceiling or anything, preferably inside because I want to leave a note outside the door to tell my family to call the police and not come in and all that

StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Not sure how much weight wool rope can hold so you might want to try to do a pull up or something on your necklace to test. For what to attatch to most people use things like pull up bars but it doesn't really matter it just has to be strong enough. But you know its harder then most people think so please just think about it before going.
Much love and I really wish it doesn't come down to plan b ❤️
DMs are open if you need someone to talk to.

Upvote 0
S

SadEmoticon:(

Feb 5, 2024
Not sure how much weight wool rope can hold so you might want to try to do a pull up or something on your necklace to test. For what to attatch to most people use things like pull up bars but it doesn't really matter it just has to be strong enough. But you know its harder then most people think so please just think about it before going.
Much love and I really wish it doesn't come down to plan b ❤️
DMs are open if you need someone to talk to.
Doing a pull up is actually a great idea I'll try that
Thank you so much for the offer but I think I'm fine on people to talk to for now, I don't think I'll end up doing it anyway it's just nice to know it's an option I guess. I think it's just that feeling of not being trapped, and if I fuck up I can escape everything

Upvote 0
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
Doing a pull up is actually a great idea I'll try that
Thank you so much for the offer but I think I'm fine on people to talk to for now, I don't think I'll end up doing it anyway it's just nice to know it's an option I guess. I think it's just that feeling of not being trapped, and if I fuck up I can escape everything
Nw :)
I really feel you with feeling not so trapped it's so much nicer to know that there are other ways, anyways I wish you the best and I hope you'll recover ❤️

Upvote 0