• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

overeacted

Apr 4, 2024
Is really possible to induce ctb during sleep peacefully using easily accessible recources. It should be such that people think you just died in your sleep. It's not as gruesome as some other methods, not as traumatic and shocking to loved ones and those who know you. Any suggestions?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
I have no idea... It has to be some kind of poison, or drug.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Is really possible to induce ctb during sleep peacefully using easily accessible recources. It should be such that people think you just died in your sleep. It's not as gruesome as some other methods, not as traumatic and shocking to loved ones and those who know you. Any suggestions?
Honestly i've been looking for the same kinda thing not easy to find sadly

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
I think if it was this easy there would be a lot of attempts using that method

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
I think that would be the choice for most of us given that option?
I am not sure if this is even the case in professional assisted suicide centres as anyone can have a bad reaction to certain drugs.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
There are things you can take to then die sleeping peacefully but those are never easily accessible things and even when you can access them it will always be found out what you took and how you died. In most areas suicidal deaths are always autopsied and it's impossible to trick those reports.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I saw a BBC interview of a German journalist named Niklas Frank in which he says that his brother just took to drinking enormous quantities of milk everyday out of the blue which eventually led to his death.

The following is a short clip from the interview, but I am not able to find the whole interview nor the part where he mentions this. But if you search his name in Google and include brother and milk in the search terms, there is a mention of it in one of the links.

• Wow
Reactions: marchshift
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Would be so desireable and lovely, wouldn't it. If only.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that nembutal is the only substance that can cause this right now. However, it's really difficult to access and you'd have to travel for it. I feel like more chemicals that can peacefully end our lives can be made if humans weren't so anti suicide

Reactions: Yavannah
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I think that nembutal is the only substance that can cause this right now. However, it's really difficult to access and you'd have to travel for it. I feel like more chemicals that can peacefully end our lives can be made if humans weren't so anti suicide
What about those opiods that are used for general aenesthesia? Wouldn't that in theory be possible to use? Ik they're stupidly hard to get, and you might be required to inject them with a syringe into your veins in order to not throw them back up, but still, I feel like it /would/ be possible. Although getting the right equipment for it would not be easy.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish, it sounds so ideal to simply fall asleep for all eternity. There really needs to be an option to just sleep eternally, I despise how that's too much to ask for, it's so cruel and dreadful to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult for us to die.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
What about those opiods that are used for general aenesthesia? Wouldn't that in theory be possible to use? Ik they're stupidly hard to get, and you might be required to inject them with a syringe into your veins in order to not throw them back up, but still, I feel like it /would/ be possible. Although getting the right equipment for it would not be easy.
I'm not sure actually. I didn't think about that. I'm not going to answer your question because I'm not a chemist but I'm now intrigued as to whether they could be used as a way to peacefully die in sleep or not
I really wish, it sounds so ideal to simply fall asleep for all eternity. There really needs to be an option to just sleep eternally, I despise how that's too much to ask for, it's so cruel and dreadful to me how it's so unnecessarily difficult for us to die.
I hate at how that's too much to ask too. It shouldn't be yet it is

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
If there was one, most of us wouldn't be here. N is the most reliable method but it's unavailable unless you go to South America, other sources are all scams. (There was one on a DNM last month but it was very likely a scam and it was taken down quickly.)
Phenobarbital and Primidone are available on DNMs but it takes a much longer time to kill you (24h), so you gotta make sure there's no one who can find you in the process.

Unfortunately you would probably pass out before injecting all you need to overdose. They're not stupidly hard to get if you spend time on DNMs though. As for the method, boofing (very good bioavailabilty) or snorting (much less efficient) would do the job, you wouldn't pass out before doing what it takes to CTB.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If there was one, most of us wouldn't be here. N is the most reliable method but it's unavailable unless you go to South America, other sources are all scams. (There was one on a DNM last month but it was very likely a scam and it was taken down quickly.)
Phenobarbital and Primidone are available on DNMs but it takes a much longer time to kill you (24h), so you gotta make sure there's no one who can find you in the process.

Unfortunately you would probably pass out before injecting all you need to overdose. They're not stupidly hard to get if you spend time on DNMs though. As for the method, boofing (very good bioavailabilty) or snorting (much less efficient) would do the job, you wouldn't pass out before doing what it takes to CTB.
Thanks for explaining. Unfortunately I can't get my hands on opiods due to my personal situation. I wish though, even if it was just to calm down my out of control emotions and anxiety so I could vibe. I wish :/

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think you'd have best chances with a drug / meds OD or with CO to die while being asleep but in any case the things you have used would be found anyway.