• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
When we still had reddit's SS, we had some regular posters who brought a lot of interesting topics for discussion and shared parts of their lives with us. Some of those posters were so genuine, so thoughtful/intelligent, and some were a example for others. Can any of you remember them? Here is one I think about and miss.

u/NoNoNatal - He was a middle aged fellow who would raise really good questions about the intrinsic value of having children and point out logical discrepancies in the way people think. For example, one post said, "Whenever you want to go for your dreams, people tell you you're being unrealistic but when you want to stop trying no, people want you to keep going."

He also suffered at the hands of narcissistic parents, and he allegedly CTB after a lengthy early goodbye post.

Who do you remember? Why?

Last edited:
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I thought NoNoNaTaL was a girl, I saw several people on reddit talking about her using "him" and someone corrected them. Everything is gone so I don't know.

I used to post in SS and the people I can remember were pretty normal, nothing special to remember.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
I remember iamhopeless256. Why because he was basically like a figure head there and i could relate to A LOT of what he would post.

Edit: I even remember the number at the end of his name, thats how frequently he posted.
:pfff:

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I thought NoNoNaTaL was a girl, I saw several people on reddit talking about her using "him" and someone corrected them. Everything is gone so I don't know.

I used to post in SS and the people I can remember were pretty normal, nothing special to remember.
Honestly I was never quite sure what gender they were. There were rumors about Nono being a girl. I guess to me, some of the folks there really stood out to me - either by their circumstances or the way they shared parts of their lives.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I remember NoPointToLife and his posts about hating work, I wonder what happened to him after he deleted his account... He insisted that he can't ctb, can't tie a knot, can't leave the house. He was a really troubled man ;x
Also Zipp0 and his trolling, altho sometimes he posted really good content that people often downvoted out of principle lol.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I remember NoPointToLife and his posts about hating work, I wonder what happened to him after he deleted his account... He insisted that he can't ctb, can't tie a knot, can't leave the house. He was a really troubled man ;x
Also Zipp0 and his trolling, altho sometimes he posted really good content that people often downvoted out of principle lol.
I had a couple private convos with Zipp0. I didn't quite understand him too well. I don't remember NoPointoLife but I do remember a young kid named sfv(bunch of letters, can't remember) who posted daily. And there was a guy who was homeless who shot himself at the top of a mountain late last year. His story broke my heart.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals