• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
There used to be no mention about it in r/ss but i see many threads about it in here.

Reactions: dano6533
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I can only tell you from what I have read on multiple sources. It is no comparison to N or F which bring about unconsciouness and death quickly. Nitrite can burn the throat and stomach causing violent vomiting. It can also take up to 8 hours to kill according to one report. In the unfortunate event, you are discovered too early, it can lead to severe irreversible organ damage. I have nitrite but would never use it. I think if you can't get N or F, try azide.
Azide is explosive when it comes in contact with metal.
Nitrite is reversible for I believe up to an hour, azide is just damage or death.
Extreme headaches are there for azide, not as bad with nitrite.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I can only tell you from what I have read on multiple sources. It is no comparison to N or F which bring about unconsciouness and death quickly. Nitrite can burn the throat and stomach causing violent vomiting. It can also take up to 8 hours to kill according to one report. In the unfortunate event, you are discovered too early, it can lead to severe irreversible organ damage. I have nitrite but would never use it. I think if you can't get N or F, try azide.

I have not come across one case report yet where there was irreversible organ damage, and Ive researched extensively. Most who survived were completely back to normal within a couple days. It can cause vomiting, you should use an anti-emetic.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I have not come across one case report yet where there was irreversible organ damage, and Ive researched extensively. Most who survived were completely back to normal within a couple days. It can cause vomiting, you should use an anti-emetic.

I had heard/read you really have an hour but Ill confer to you and your wisedom on this one lol.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018

You mean sodium azyde? Should be easy to get my hands on. But again, how does it compare?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I have read a report, will try to find the link for you guys later, where the person took ntrite and was rescued too early. He was hospitalised with liver and kidney damage due to cyanosis and died in the hospital after a month or so.

this was a suicidal dose? 10g+?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I had heard/read you really have an hour but Ill confer to you and your wisedom on this one lol.

It really depends on the amount taken, how susceptible the person is to it (different bodies are well, different), and what the methemoglobinemia level is, people have survived with up to a 94% level. If you take a large enough dose the level rises pretty quick, usually, but there are exceptions.

This is the case with most thing, everyone reacts slightly different. There was a case of someone surviving 16g Nembutal, there was also a case of someone surviving 15g sodium azide, with complications. These are outliers and not the general rule.

Moral of story, don't get caught.

V

Voidbringer

Apr 20, 2018
I have read a report, will try to find the link for you guys later, where the person took ntrite and was rescued too early. He was hospitalised with liver and kidney damage due to cyanosis and died in the hospital after a month or so.

I would be really interested in that link.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Wrong chemical, right ? Some people are talking about sodium nitrate. Nitrate or nitrite, different !

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
A few points that makes this look less pretty ... I know some of this SN stuff is all over the forum. I have taken a few liberties with sources. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Basically, sodium nitrate poisoning is poisoning by nitrite poisoning.

https://www.symptoma.com/en/info/nitrite-poisoning

Lack of oxygen is the cause of death.

https://www.spinalcord.com/blog/what-happens-after-a-lack-of-oxygen-to-the-brain

I guess this is about complete oxygen deprivation.

Between 30-180 seconds of oxygen deprivation, you may lose consciousness.

• At the one-minute mark, brain cells begin dying.

• At three minutes, neurons suffer more extensive damage, and lasting brain damage becomes more likely.

• At five minutes, death becomes imminent.

• At 10 minutes, even if the brain remains alive, a coma and lasting brain damage are almost inevitable.

• At 15 minutes, survival becomes nearly impossible.
Several: https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search2/f?./temp/~PsiZ8r:3

Onset of action appears not to be quick, not always !

Possibly liver, kidney damage. Others ? Cause: hypoxia or nitrite poisoning.

ExitActBC.pdf

Excerpt '

Absorbtion and toxicity of the salt can be enhanced by raising the gastric pH by taking some sodium bicarbonate prior to the nitrite drink. ' True or not ?

Sodium azide, mostly unrelatedby in the same pdf: 'is more toxic that nitrite, and must be handled with more care. It finds use as a laboratory bacteriostatic and its past use in car airbags mean that it can be readily sourced on the internet with few restriction in its purchase. A few grams of azide dissolved in water when drunk will bring about rapid death. The salt causes cellular death by binding to cytochrome enzyme; cells with the highest oxygen needs are most vulnerable (eg heart and brain). '