• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
I would like to set the record straight: I am the 9th

No offence but I get the creeps from u too.
and I was only here for support -- - - and nothing to sell... hahahah will spend the rest of my week ON ME..and not the negative people from this thread... lmaso... nothing to sell bitches... hahahahaha

Reactions: Johnnythefox, jackass and ShadowOfTheDay
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Oh look who decided to turn up.
You're about 6 hours late to your own party, Vaughn

Reactions: About_to_Go, Deleted member 4993 and Hopeless_soul
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
and I was only here for support -- - - and nothing to sell... hahahah will spend the rest of my week ON ME..and not the negative people from this thread... lmaso... nothing to sell bitches... hahahahaha

Yup. Definitely a man in his mid-fifties who is tragically riddled with cancer.

Reactions: NumbItAll, About_to_Go, TheCrow and 5 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Oh look who decided to turn up.
You're about 6 hours late to your own party, Vaughn
NOPE my party is next week since I have nowtime to celebrate knowing that cancer will not be the one killing me... hahahaaha

Reactions: Johnnythefox
Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019

Save me from having to go through 100 photo editor apps in the app store and tell me which one you used so I can answer a certain question. Thanks.

Reactions: Greenboop, Minudah, jackass and 1 other person
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
VERY SIMPLE......... I AM ONLY SAYING follow the PPH guide, and get here and you will get what I got...
simple bitches... you can do better than I can. end of story... AND DON'T ASK ME TO SELL TO YOU .. HAHAHAHA AND I no longer have anything to prove to you - do it yourself......

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Stereotypes are helpful, you're right.

"Lmfao lololol i win bcos i will die by ctb not cancer fuk u cancer HAHAHA bitches" is hardly an accurate portrayal of someone tragically forced into euthanasia by illness, but to each their own l guess.

Reactions: About_to_Go, TheCrow, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
But he disappeared very quickly and hasn't returned as he is concerned about a few things
NOPE dd not disappear,... but I will in a few days... I can now enjoy may life without having the worry of cancer - - -- so I am on, and off... and nothing to sell :{ ahahah but life is fetter now...

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
"Lmfao lololol i win bcos i will die by ctb not cancer fuk u cancer HAHAHA bitches" is hardly an accurate portrayal of someone tragically forced into euthanasia by illness, but to each their own l guess.

I know - it's a very odd attitude compared with other forum users who have had terminal illnesses. I admired their grace

Reactions: About_to_Go, Vaughn, Hopeless_soul and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
NOPE dd not disappear,... but I will in a few days... I can now enjoy may life without having the worry of cancer - - -- so I am on, and off... and nothing to sell :{ ahahah but life is fetter now...

Would you be able to take your cronies with you? Thanks

#hugs

Reactions: About_to_Go, Hopeless_soul, brighter and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Who are his alt accounts other than jackass?

I'm not sure there are alts, just determinedly pigshit thick types who feel very comfortable in defending an obvious snake-oiler and bullshitter because they're offended by the posting styles of those who disapprove.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Redt2go, Johnnythefox and 2 others
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
What, in your mind, is an appropriate way for a man in his fifties to approach the prospect of unavoidable death. Perhaps you can break this down for those of us not so enlightened.

Reactions: Vaughn and jackass
J

jackass

Feb 26, 2019
I'm not sure there are alts, just determinedly pigshit thick types who feel very comfortable in defending an obvious snake-oiler and bullshitter because they're offended by the posting styles of those who disapprove.

Yes, we are thick as shit, you genius. Thanks to your intellect and hard work, this site is able to run.

Reactions: Vaughn and ShadowOfTheDay
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
Thanks, this could mean we don't know the whole story yet and only @Vaughn can put any doubt to rest by explaining what actually happened.
anyone can do what I did... "thank you for the support".. hahahahh I have got nothing to sell... but was wlling to tell how easy It is to get Nembutal here...but I don't feel the need any longer to help others...as some have been malicious... sorry...

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Yes, I'm very offended by your "posting style." Lol. No I'm actually offended by your solipsistic self-righteous egotism.

Reactions: Minudah and jackass
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Who are his alt accounts other than jackass?

Why don't you all befriend them and find out for yourselves :-) don't forget the #hugs and #safe space but don't be disappointed

I'm sticking with the real and genuine people I know and trust from here that have spoken to irl.

Scammers and drug dealers are not my thing

Ps. Do find out why @Minudah refuses to answer the same question I've asked her three times in this thread.

Reactions: brighter and About_to_Go
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
anyone can do what I did... "thank you for the support".. hahahahh I have got nothing to sell... but was wlling to tell how easy It is to get Nembutal here...but I don't feel the need any longer to help others...as some have been malicious... sorry...

Hahahaha.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Deleted member 4993, Jupiter and 2 others
Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019

Are you going to answer my question or just act like an ass to everyone?

Reactions: brighter, About_to_Go, Greenboop and 3 others
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
... but was wlling to tell how easy It is to get Nembutal here

What are you doing, really? Tell us. If you have an issue, and you feel you have to behave like this, I'd undestand it.... But why?

Reactions: brighter, Deleted member 4993 and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Welp bye. And why post the same exact picture?

Reactions: Johnnythefox, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Minudah and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Whatever you want to think about bitches... I only tried to help- by saying YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF AS I HAVE... WHAT is so strange about this.??? enough of this... !! am out of here for good.....some are here for help and support and some are here just to bitch at people .... what HAVE YOU DONE LATELY TO HELP THE CAUSE... HAHAHAHAH fuck off. hahahahahahView attachment 8489

[/bond villain voice]

Reactions: wiIIow, brighter, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
Whatever you want to think about bitches... I only tried to help- by saying YOU CAN DO THIS YOURSELF AS I HAVE... WHAT is so strange about this.??? enough of this... !! am out of here for good.....some are here for help and support and some are here just to bitch at people .... what HAVE YOU DONE LATELY TO HELP THE CAUSE... HAHAHAHAH fuck off. hahahahahahView attachment 8489

Does the special 50$ N cause psychosis too?

Reactions: Hopeless_soul
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: brighter, Deleted member 4993, Hopeless_soul and 3 others
Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
383838383838383838383838383838383838383838833838383838383838383838383838383838383838383838383
VERY SIMPLE......... I AM ONLY SAYING follow the PPH guide, and get here and you will get what I got...
simple bitches... you can do better than I can. end of story... AND DON'T ASK ME TO SELL TO YOU .. HAHAHAHA AND I no longer have anything to prove to you - do it yourself......
OMG TOO FUNNY.. AHHAHAHAHA

Yeah... so I've had enough of this thread. See ya.

Reactions: About_to_Go and Minudah
borntodie777

borntodie777

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2019
383838383838383838383838383838383838383838833838383838383838383838383838383838383838383838383
OMG TOO FUNNY.. AHHAHAHAHA

Hope you find your peace either way. Are you German or Canadian? I am sure you said you were German before..

Either way it was interesting to see your posts and I wish you the best, whatever path you may choose

Reactions: Vaughn
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: brighter, Deleted member 4993, Vaughn and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.